News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Tickle" on news here..Arrested in Danville Va.

Started by Cooter, March 15, 2013, 11:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

projectanimal

northwest CT

JB400

I wonder if he'll get charged with making moonshine, being that he's done it on tv.

oldgold69

Chargen69

you know for that guy to be wasted he was LOADED

oldgold69

he kept burning up those brain cells    da da da        dut dah

projectanimal

Quote from: oldgold69 on March 15, 2013, 03:55:28 PM
he kept burning up those brain cells    da da da        dut dah

That won't take long, can't be many left!!!   :smilielol: :smilielol:
northwest CT

BlueSS454

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on March 15, 2013, 12:09:29 PM
I wonder if he'll get charged with making moonshine, being that he's done it on tv.

He can't be charged with that unless he was with possession of it.  The ATF needs the actual product as evidence for indictment.
Tom Rightler

Cooter

Tickle is good people. I like ol' Tickle. Jim Tom is funny too. Met this bunch one time at a cruise night. They just come rollin' through in that Pontiac or whatever one night with "Mnshinr" on the plates. Tim is cool as sh*t. World needs more of these good ole boys. We got enough smart ass, uppity, douchebagy, pricks.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

1BAD68

Lighthorseman

Public Intox - not a terribly big deal.  We don't even charge folks for that in my neck of the woods...we just hold them until sober and release them.

Now, if he had been fighting or behind the wheel...different story.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: Cooter on March 16, 2013, 06:06:54 AM
We got enough smart ass, uppity, douchebagy, pricks.
Are you talking about the MAN in charge?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."