News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Paging Maxwellwedge

Started by Mytur Binsdirti, March 10, 2013, 07:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: maxwellwedge on January 16, 2013, 12:26:56 PM

Here are a few small pics while it was at Gibson's shop. No trim rings on the wheels yet....

When I owned the Challenger in the early 80's, one day I had a brainstorm to install the engine & transmission from underneath. I think I was on to something. Here's a picture I just dug up circa 1982............

hemi68charger

Lordy !!  What's holding that thing up?   :o

Looks like you have some blocks of wood on the front framerail......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

Mytur Binsdirti

2 floor jacks under each frame rail with 2 4X6 block on top. I've refined my tecnique a little since then.   :lol:

maxwellwedge

Awesome pic!! - Thanks Mark.  :cheers:   :2thumbs:

What a cool combo on that car.

Now - How do I talk my buddy into giving me that car back.......trade maybe... :scratchchin:

hemi68charger

Quote from: maxwellwedge on March 11, 2013, 08:30:49 AM
Awesome pic!! - Thanks Mark.  :cheers:   :2thumbs:

What a cool combo on that car.

Now - How do I talk my buddy into giving me that car back.......trade maybe... :scratchchin:

Someone call?   :icon_smile_big:
Troy
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)

maxwellwedge

:lol:   As soon as I typed the word "trade" I thought of AB!

P.S.  - I will PM you that address - Thanks so much again!  :cheers:

hemi68charger

On a side note Mark........  Man, REALLY dig Shaker hoods on Challengers......... :2thumbs:
Troy

maxwellwedge

Very rare on a 70 - The shakers did not start shipping (on Challengers) until April of 70.

Here is a pic of it I took in MA when I went to buy it.

Limelite, FJ5 SE 440-6, 4:10 4-speed with a white roof and black bumblebee stripe....and the hole in the hood!

hemi68charger

Quote from: maxwellwedge on March 11, 2013, 09:00:22 AM
Very rare on a 70 - The shakers did not start shipping (on Challengers) until April of 70.

Here is a pic of it I took in MA when I went to buy it.

Limelite, FJ5 SE 440-6, 4:10 4-speed with a white roof and black bumblebee stripe....and the hole in the hood!

When you buy big, you buy big.............  :2thumbs:
Troy

maxwellwedge

It was reasonably priced at the time - the seller did jack me on the price when I showed up.....Still took it home with me.  :2thumbs:

J.Bond

Here's a passenger's veiw!!!!

hemi68charger

Quote from: J.Bond on March 11, 2013, 02:37:20 PM
Here's a passenger's veiw!!!!

sans bubble........ It burst?  :nana:
Troy