News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nice Diner tact

Started by ralley72, March 08, 2013, 06:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ralley72

Good example, sometimes non-verbal communication signals are easily misunderstood.

A man and a woman were having a quiet, romantic dinner in a fine restaurant.
        They were gazing lovingly at each other and holding hands.
        The waitress, taking another order at a table a few steps away, suddenly noticed the man slowly sliding down his chair and under the table, but the woman acted unconcerned.
        The waitress watched as the man slid all the way down his chair and out of sight under the table. Still, the woman appeared calm and unruffled, apparently unaware her dining companion had disappeared.
        The waitress, thinking this was a bit too risqué behavior that might offend other diners, went over to the table and tactfully, began by saying to the woman "Pardon me, ma'am, but I think your husband just slid under the table."
        The woman calmly looked up at her and said, "No, he didn't. He just walked in the door."

1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim