News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Saying goodbye to my '71 RT

Started by 68RT4ME, February 26, 2013, 10:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi68charger

Quote from: scatpakrt on February 28, 2013, 10:15:25 PM
Nice looking 71 R/T. I also have a "Mr. Norm's" 71 R/T and have been trying to get Troy to give me one of his famous "Troy Trades" for it. I might settle for his Daytona and some cash.. :smilielol:

:o
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

68RT4ME

Quote from: scatpakrt on February 28, 2013, 10:15:25 PM
Nice looking 71 R/T. I also have a "Mr. Norm's" 71 R/T and have been trying to get Troy to give me one of his famous "Troy Trades" for it. I might settle for his Daytona and some cash.. :smilielol:

Mine wasn't a Mr. Norms car. Had it been, I would have been very less inclined to sell since I didn't really have to sell it in the first place. The wife actually didn't want me to sell but it was time to get the '69 done.
I'd like to see more pics of your ride if it's posted.  :2thumbs:
'69 Charger R/T, T5, Tan Top, Tan Interior, Black Stripe. Complete numbers matching 440 4Spd