News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Project Fuel Injected 493 is under way.

Started by BY RSCO, February 23, 2013, 09:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BY RSCO

Well, the next step is under way - we have settled on an engine combo. My intentions are to post some pictures and parts info along the way as well as sources / parts on this build (many of you here already know way more than I will ever post, but hopefully somebody will get some benefit from it) - Block just got back from being cleaned and will find its way to machine shop next week. Stroker kit is ordered from Campbell Enterprises (some of the nicest folks I have talked to, very helpful) - will consist of K1 Crank / Rods, Diamond pistons. **My engine builder has been amazing and very particular in selecting parts, sources, etc. I do not want to take credit for his hard work, but only pass it along**

firefighter3931

Nice, looking forward to the updates !  :2thumbs:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs