News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who has the best wiring harness

Started by sstcuda, February 22, 2013, 10:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sstcuda

I am finally going to start to put my 68' R/T back together, like a lot of cars out there the wiring in this car is a mess and I am thinking I would like to just replace all of it as to not have any problems down the road. So what my question is, is who has the best wiring harness out there. I really would rather not go use a painless system, I would rather use something stock.

Thanks in advance

Dino

Looks like Year One's harness gets the top vote in this place.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Troy

Quote from: Dino on February 22, 2013, 11:17:42 AM
Looks like Year One's harness gets the top vote in this place.
It's the only one (dash that is). You can buy other engine wiring harnesses and maybe a few odds and ends but the main dash harness is produced by M&H and sold exclusively through Year One. It's best to wait for a 20% (or sometimes a 30%) code before buying as they are expensive. Buy all the harnesses for best results (there are about 12 on a Charger depending on options). The Charger forward light harness includes the vacuum hoses for the headlights but it is not "factory correct". No one makes the proper hoses any more.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Mopar Nut

YearOne gets my vote too, there's a 20% off now until Sunday Feb 24th.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

sstcuda

I kind of figured Year One would be the choice......

I didn't see any 20% coupon but I will have to check again.

Mopar Nut

Code - WEB22413 20% off

Good until midnight this Sunday Feb 24th.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Brightyellow69rtse

year one from me. i think the place that makes them is called m&h or something like that. best customer service Ive ever experienced. i wouldn't ever hesitate to buy anything from them. :2thumbs:

sstcuda

Thanks for the code I ordered the dash harness with it