News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How much can a Koala bare?

Started by Fred, February 15, 2013, 09:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

what you wouldn't want to find one in your sleeping bag?  ;D

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

There's lots of things I wouldn't want to find in my sleeping bag..........including miniature live stock.  :D

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

polywideblock

with teeth and a bad attitude :icon_smile_big:

JB400

Fred

Those things come with a special kind of an itch so I recommend keeping them zipped!

polywideblock

that kind of itch will make your face fall off

Fred

Well I'm stumped. Where's Jake the Peg when you need him!

JB400

Are him and Pegleg Pete any relation?

Fred

Well if they are...........that'd make six! I wouldn't have room in my pants for that many!

JB400

You forgot the aunts and the ants.

Fred

Where do you suggest I put those?  All my closets are full and the cow ran away with the spoon.

JB400

Put them in the shoe with the children or in the cupboard

Fred

What would mother hubbard have to say about that?  She's already upset with little bo peep for sitting on a tuffet eating someone else's curds and whey.
God only knows what's happening to the sheep.

JB400

Isn't Sam watching over the sheep?  He normally does a good job.

Fred

He's gone off to have his lunch break but I see puss in boots is eager to take his place. I'm just worried he might get a bit heavy pawed with his sword and then we'll really see the wool pulled over our eyes.

JB400

Are you sure we still have sheep?  Those could be wolves. Maybe we should send the boy out and undress one.

Fred

Well whatever you do, don't send red riding hood. She didn't even recognize her grandmama dressed in wolves clothing. In fact, I think she stopped paying attention the minute she bit into that crimson apple and then caught sight of herself in the house of mirrors.

JB400

Can we trust the boy though?  He tried looking over the sheep before.  I think Mary would be a better choice.  She's married to the Piper.

Fred

You better leave the piper out of this. He skiped off with all the rats including the three blind mice and now we have nothing to bake in our pies. And the king spends all his time in his counting room, counting what's left of his beans.

JB400

We have blackbirds if you want a pie bad enough.  Snow White will bake us some.  Gotta be careful about the apples, she's allergic to them and has adverse reactions.  Did anyone inform the king that Jack came and got some of his beans?

Fred

Mother goose tried but he was in no mood to listen on an empty stomach and  little miss muffet refuses to help out in the kiitchen and the clock has already struck one and itsy bitsy pideris on her way up the spout and goldilocks is up the duff and the whole koala thread has gone down the drain in a hand basket!

JB400

What do you recommend we do, send it to the showers or out for Chinese food?

Fred

I'll settle for a good chinese feast. And I want deep fried ice cream for desset.

Fred

Should we shoot this thread in the head?

JB400

Shouldn't we let Lisa do that?