News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Dad's with Daughters... Here's the reason we LOVE those precious girls so much!

Started by TUFCAT, January 25, 2013, 04:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TUFCAT

This little girl uses her Daddy's cell phone to record herself sing a Taylor Swift song... in the car! :yesnod:  Such a doll. I just love it!  :angel:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef2MxarQFkA&feature=youtu.be

bakerhillpins

One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

TUFCAT

Tilar

:2thumbs:  That's precious. All I can say is it's a good thing I didn't have any girls, I wouldn't let them date till they were 35.  :lol:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

polywideblock

all three of my daughters (20,25,30) used to come to work with me sat morn. they  would keep themselves amused for hours up on the stage pretending there was 1500 people in audience watching them sing , what they didn't know was house recording was going and I've got a VHS tape of each of them up on stage hamming it up :2thumbs: guess I'll get them converted to DVD oneday

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

bakerhillpins

Quote from: Tilar on January 25, 2013, 05:11:36 PM
:2thumbs:  That's precious. All I can say is it's a good thing I didn't have any girls, I wouldn't let them date till they were 35.  :lol:

Are you trying to start another Guns thread?  :icon_smile_big:

"I own a 45 and a shovel, I doubt anyone will miss you."
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

chargerboy69

Quote from: Tilar on January 25, 2013, 05:11:36 PM

Just 35. . . .  I am going to make mine wait until at least 60, and in a Amish dress too.  She isn't even in kindergarten yet, but it will come soon enough.

I am loving to tea parties and manicure parties at this age.  Of course I do get weird looks when people notice my purple glitter finger nail polish.  :icon_smile_big:
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

TUFCAT

Quote from: chargerboy69 on January 25, 2013, 05:40:48 PM
I am loving to tea parties and manicure parties at this age.  Of course I do get weird looks when people notice my purple glitter finger nail polish.  :icon_smile_big:

Reminds me of the lyrics in the country song "Tough Little Boys" by Gary Allen

A383Wing