News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Barrett-Jackson/Scottsdale 2013 Official Thread - ALL LISTINGS CURRENT/SHOW OVER

Started by TruckDriver, January 14, 2013, 11:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

The70RT

Thanks for all the hard work Pete  :2thumbs:

Did any one notice the red 61 Impala roll though a few min. ago? It had a 62 front clip on it and the announcers never mentioned it  :shruggy: It was around 50K
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1974dodgecharger

The first charger that must be pissed!!!!!  He wanted over 100k for his car and has been asking on ebay and craigs for 6 months!!!  Sold only for 50k plus..damn...he is pissed!!!

JB400

If you're talking about the 70 yellow 6pack car, it had 2 different stripe packages on it.  It had the pinstripes and the bumblebee stripe.  Who knows what else was mixed up on it.  $45k was a respectable number for it.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on January 16, 2013, 11:47:55 PM
If you're talking about the 70 yellow 6pack car, it had 2 different stripe packages on it.  It had the pinstripes and the bumblebee stripe.  Who knows what else was mixed up on it.  $45k was a respectable number for it.

This one: http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=7001&aid=466

He has been asking 130k for it but sold for 52k.  Goes to show you that what sellers expect from a 'charger' and what they 'get' are two different things!!  Some people still (sellers) still dont realize this  ::)

That fast and furious car I hope future prospect owners look it over very well as in the blower is fake!

JB400

I missed that one.  I was watching 2 shows at once.  That orange charger got what he deserved out of it.  It wasn't worth more than that in my opinion.

TruckDriver

All prices for the cars I have listed are current for tonight 1/16/13. ;)

That second yellow Charger 6pak car, didn't that have the wrong mirrors on it? I know they had color matching mirrors in '70, but those looked like late '70's mirrors like of Aspens & Volares.  :scratchchin:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

JB400

Yeah, it has body painted mirrors.  Don't know if they are correct or not. They put the bumblebee stripe over the pinstripes and the lower part of the car doesn't look like it's even painted.

1974dodgecharger

Is it me or the prices are more 'down to earth' prices on some of these cars vs in the past?

JB400

It's still early in the game.  Wait until Friday, then the prices will get rediculous or give you a general idea at where the hobby/ economy is.

TruckDriver

I don't know. I think cars prices so far are way up over last year.
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Ponch ®

I think that customized 70 was a deal for the buyer. Maybe it's not what everyone likes, but for someone looking for a car like that, it would cost a ton more to build it.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

JB400

The red AAR cuda went for a very reasonable price.  $80 g's, not bad at all.  The purple 68 Charger wasn't bad at all either.  $40k :drool5:

TruckDriver

All prices for the cars I have listed are current for tonight 1/17/13. ;)
PETE

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

GOTWING

I'm very surprised that a dealer chose a plain brown Mustang coupe :eek2: to "mothball" with 199 actual miles on it. I would have chosen a Mach 1 fastback in a nicer color combo with the best power train offered at the time. Did you see the mid 70's Hurst olds that brought 50 grand ! :smilielol:

TruckDriver

That wasn't a plain Mustang. I used to have one like that, and they are highly optioned usually. Mine had all Mach 1 drive train and the 351 SCJ engine. One of the fastest cars I ever had.
PETE

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: TruckDriver on January 17, 2013, 09:13:59 AM
I don't know. I think cars prices so far are way up over last year.

well I guess I say that cause last year I had no money, but this year I had some money in hand for some of these cars thats why I think they are lower this year  :icon_smile_big:

Brutalowner

69 Charger
68 Coronet R/T 440/727
57 300C 392 H word
76 W250 Crew 5.9Magnum 5spd
76 RC 440 4spd

nvrbdn

wasting the effing night waiting for the 70 charger rt hemi. they go to a commercial and the jerk with the camera for the internet just leaves it on the floor. no pic's at all.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Quote from: Brutalowner on January 18, 2013, 11:00:25 PM
Did anyone see what the '57 Chrysler 300C sold for?
If Truckdriver don't list it, you'll have to check the BJ website.

Prices are about what I expected.  It was nice seeing a 6 pack RR hit the $100k mark.  I expected more out of the 68 Hemi GTX though.

Brutalowner

Their site just has the 300 marked as sold. No price. For some reason I thought it was to hit the block at about 8:15 tonight. Site says it went thru around 3pm..
69 Charger
68 Coronet R/T 440/727
57 300C 392 H word
76 W250 Crew 5.9Magnum 5spd
76 RC 440 4spd

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

TruckDriver

All prices for the cars I have listed are current for tonight 1/18/13. ;)

Seems like people lost intrest in Mopars for the most part. The 1 of 1 '71 Challenger vert, and the '70 Hemi charger...  :shruggy:  I figured they would go for a hell of a lot more money for sure.

Quote from: Brutalowner on January 18, 2013, 11:00:25 PM
Did anyone see what the '57 Chrysler 300C sold for?

It's posted  ;)
PETE