News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I got my DMCL Black Racing Stripes

Started by GordonGriggs, December 30, 2012, 03:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GordonGriggs

A few weeks ago I sent off a check for my DMCL Racing stripes. I got them at the same place Khyron got his. I got 2 sets for $225.

One Day Signs
sales@onedaysigns.com
518-237-5774

A closeup of the tips. I think the edge's would break if the were NOT rounded like this.

tan top

:drool5: nother dmcl  clone Eh   :2thumbs:    :dance: :dance:   ,  :popcrn: 
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

JB400

What's taking so long to get them on the car :rofl:

GordonGriggs

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 31, 2012, 01:17:53 AM
What's taking so long to get them on the car :rofl:

Long story.

When I bought the car last year the owner told me that the throwout bearing was knocking and needed to be replaced. About 6 weeks ago I finally have the money to replace the throwout bearing and take it to my mechanic. He is always busy to it took him about 4 weeks to get to it. He discovers that the throwout bearing is ok, but the knocking noise is coming from the engine. So I take him the only 440 block I have left so he can build me an new engine. He took the block to a machine shop to have it checked out but becaus of the holidays he has not heard anything back yet. If the block is good im going to have it built and put in. If the block is no good Im just going to have to postpone replacing engine since Im not going to buy any more used blocks, or engine's. Ill just buy a new shortblock or crate engine.

I don't have the money for a new shortblock or crate engine. But I can do the bodywork and paint while I save up for the engine.
Either way this spring Im going to start working on bodywork and paint. Not much to do really.
   1. replace tailight panel I already have this
   2. remove rear window and replace broken clips that hold trim I also have this already.
   3. repair panel between back glass and trunk.

Other than that I just have a few door dings and small rust spots to fix.

Khyron

very nice, they still had the measurements... glad to hear :-)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Mytur Binsdirti

Quote from: GordonGriggs on December 31, 2012, 03:56:16 PMI don't have the money for a new shortblock or crate engine. But I can do the bodywork and paint while I save up for the engine.
Either way this spring Im going to start working on bodywork and paint. Not much to do really.
  1. replace tailight panel I already have this
  2. remove rear window and replace broken clips that hold trim I also have this already.
  3. repair panel between back glass and trunk.

Other than that I just have a few door dings and small rust spots to fix.

I don't have the attention span to read your long story (above). How about shortening it up to about 10 words?  Pictures also help to hold my attention, so if you've got any to accentuate the story, they would be greatly appreciated. :2thumbs:

Ghoste

What?  But you have a 17 page thread on your car with photos and paragraphs and circles and arrows.  I think you might have a little more attention span than you want us to believe.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 09, 2013, 07:18:06 AM

I don't have the attention span to read your long story (above). How about shortening it up to about 10 words?  Pictures also help to hold my attention, so if you've got any to accentuate the story, they would be greatly appreciated. :2thumbs:

Quote from: Ghoste on July 09, 2013, 07:27:05 AM
What?  But you have a 17 page thread on your car with photos and paragraphs and circles and arrows.  I think you might have a little more attention span than you want us to believe.

I concur.  Only when its on/about him....just look at the size of that turbin....  :slap:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Mytur Binsdirti

What?  But you have a 17 page thread on your car with photos and paragraphs and circles and arrows.  I think you might have a little more attention span than you want us to believe.

Reading a thread or two as they come in are fine, but hell, I couldn't read that complete thread now without taking a nap 3/4 the way down each page!

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 09, 2013, 07:35:47 AM

I concur.  Only when its on/about him....just look at the size of that turbin....  :slap:

You know what they say about guys with big turbans.......

:icon_smile_big:

Tilar

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on July 09, 2013, 08:11:48 AM

They have to duck when entering a room?  :shruggy:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Ghoste

They're overcompensating for a really small head?

Back N Black

Reading a thread or two as they come in are fine, but hell, I couldn't read that complete thread now without taking a nap 3/4 the way down each page!

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on July 09, 2013, 07:35:47 AM

Much easier to shoot at 600 yards...........

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Ghoste on July 09, 2013, 11:32:49 AM
They're overcompensating for a really small head?

Quote from: Tilar on July 09, 2013, 10:29:43 AM

They have to duck when entering a room?  :shruggy:

:smilielol: