News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anybody see the NRA press conference this morning?

Started by skip68, December 21, 2012, 01:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

The Fleecing of America will make you sick especially when it comes to schools.  Most of you don't know it but the schools waste is incredible.   I spent several years working at schools all over Ca.  Warehouses full of supplies.    :flame:  Seen it with my own eyes.  Just like the Parks & recreation Dept.    :flame:   They had a fleet of brand new trucks that were being auctioned. They do it every year or two.  It's all about the budget.  They must spend it every year to keep from loosing it/having it cut..  This happens all across the country in every department.    :flame:    It's been a topic in Vegas also.  On the local news rants one guy asked why is it that the landscaper for the city parks is driving a $40,000 truck?    :shruggy:    Dennis, I'm sure you know about waste at schools because you work for them..  :yesnod:   They cry they don't have money yet waste lots of it.  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

The70RT

Quote from: skip68 on December 24, 2012, 12:26:47 PM
The Fleecing of America will make you sick especially when it comes to schools.  Most of you don't know it but the schools waste is incredible.   I spent several years working at schools all over Ca.  Warehouses full of supplies.    :flame:  Seen it with my own eyes.  Just like the Parks & recreation Dept.    :flame:   They had a fleet of brand new trucks that were being auctioned.  It's all about the budget.  They must spend it every year to keep from loosing it/having it cut..  This happens all across the country in every department.    :flame:    It's been a topic in Vegas also.  On the local news rants one guy asked why is it that the landscaper for the city parks is driving a $40,000 truck?    :shruggy:    Dennis, I'm sure you know about waste at schools because you work for them..  :yesnod:   They cry they don't have money yet waste lots of it. 

Yeah ours was like that 20 years ago. We now have trouble getting supplies we need and our service center fleet is nothing but junk mostly. Rusted 15 year old vans rhat were decomissioned for school activities.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

bull

Quote from: The70RT on December 24, 2012, 12:06:55 PM
In our school district there has been a million dollar budget cut each year for the last few years. When people retire they hire temps with no benifits. The big wigs of course get their share. As long as I am employed by them I hope for more money to be put into the system. At least it's not a total waste of money since we give money to every other tom, dick & harry.

But when the economy goes south tax revenues dwindle (fewer jobs/fewer payroll tax dollars coming in). Government can't expect to maintain its fair weather service levels during a storm.

AKcharger

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 24, 2012, 02:18:07 AM
You bring up a good point.  As a species, we have taken away natural selection.  This could be our downfall.  It used to be that only the strong survive.  Now almost everyone survives....

At first an easy position to ridicule and call "uncompassionate" but when you get right down to it, the facts show it to be painfully true

skip68

I can't post the youtube link but search "gun control, watch what happens".  It's about Australia banning guns and how armed robberies have gone up 70%, home invasions, killings and so on.    :rotz:   Now Australia is wanting hand guns...   This is a warning from Australia to the U.S.  The good people turned in their guns, the bad guys didn't, the bad guys get even more guns and now crime is booming.    ::)  What the hell did they think would happen?    :brickwall:   It's all just common sense and it drives me crazy that some people just can't see it.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Here's something from Australia.   

Paul G

You will never, ever see those statistics on the main stream media.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

skip68

Yah it's funny but I also found a government study that showed crime was down....   :scratchchin: :shruggy:

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

68coronetGLwannabe

Isn't Fred from down under? Maybe he can shed some light on this one.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

JB400

Fred could, but he's on vacation.  You'll just have to wait.  He left me and skip behind. :bawling:

oldgold69

they say crime in all but one category have been going down for years  except in cities with strict gun bans where violent crimes are on the rise

skip68

Looks like David Gregory from meet the press is in troulble for having a 30 round clip.   :rofl:   If he can have one for demonstration and it's safe to say he won't kill then it should be safe for me to have one.   Problem is it's illegal to have it in DC where he was......    :slap:

oldgold69