News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Christmas Chargers

Started by Ghoste, December 21, 2012, 06:58:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

Anyone decorate their shop or garage for the holiday season?  I had some lights up in my garage but the oldest daughter apparently decided they would look better in her room so its back to being just a bleak garage.  Some of you must have something festive looking up though?

Cooter

Nope, just another day. Nobody gets to hangin' nothing round my junk.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

Well I would hope no one is hanging stuff ON their Charger (unless its a project car) but in the immediate area was more what I was thinking. :icon_smile_wink:

XH29N0G

:lol: Just told my daughter.  Got an eye roll when I said charger and chuckle when I said 'decided they would look better in her room'. Thanks for sharing. :lol:
Who in their right mind would say

"The science should not stand in the way of this."? 

Science is just observation and hypothesis.  Policy stands in the way.........

Or maybe it protects us. 

I suppose it depends on the specific case.....

bill440rt

Not here.
But there's a guy running around town with Christmas lights all over his truck. Kinda weird to see coming down the street at night.
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Chryco Psycho

1/2 of the buses here look like they are decorated for Christmas year round LOL

Patronus

'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Fred

We get cars driving around with reindeer antlers on the roof and red noses on the grille here. And that's a sight we can behold right up until February.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

RCKSTR

Ive always wondered how those christmas busses with 9 million watts of multi color lights are legal, yet you put on a neon license plate frame and every cop in town has you square in thier sights...

JB400

Quote from: RCKSTR on December 21, 2012, 11:32:14 PM
Ive always wondered how those christmas busses with 9 million watts of multi color lights are legal, yet you put on a neon license plate frame and every cop in town has you square in thier sights...
2 blinking led's in red and blue would do the same thing.

Bob T

I did my usual PentaStar of Christmas in the interest of outgunning the neighbours Christmas lights.
Its 9 feet high and it really stands out coming up the hill  :2thumbs:

And in the Christmas Chargers dept, I took my daughter along in a Christmas parade that some of our local car club mates were in. The Big Black Dodge got some balloons tied to the aerial which was as far as I would go  :icon_smile_big:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

JB400

I wish I could find that pic of the 70 covered in lights decked out like GL.  I've seen the thread, but can't remember the name.

Nice Pentastar Bob :2thumbs:

Bob T

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 22, 2012, 10:36:22 PM
I wish I could find that pic of the 70 covered in lights decked out like GL.  I've seen the thread, but can't remember the name.

Nice Pentastar Bob :2thumbs:

Cheers Stroker, its made out of pvc electrical conduit, took me 9 beers to make about 4 years ago  :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

JB400

Did you get your buzz from the pvc glue to go along with the buzz from the beer? :smilielol:

Ghoste

A nine beer project is some serious craftsmanship.  :lol:

RIDGERACER383

I'm digging the pentastar lights..I might have to go score a 12 pack.
1968 Dodge Charger 383 4bbl / 8.75 Rear 3.55

nvrbdn

thats pretty cool. there might be a few more of those around next year.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Sublime/Sixpack

No Christmas lights or decorations in the garage. If it isn't automobile or motorcycle related it's not allowed in there!   Well, except for the mini refridgerator. And the snowblower for this time of the year. :yesnod:
1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Bob T

Quote from: Ghoste on December 22, 2012, 11:01:55 PM
A nine beer project is some serious craftsmanship.  :lol:

Oh yeah, not just some shonky 5 minute wonder  :icon_smile_big:  luckily there were still a few left over.
I had to get a Pentastar pic off the net and then scale it out on the deck and cut the centre conduit box at the correct angles and use plain to screw adaptors to hold it all together, its lasted well though.

One of the non-car neighbours sidled up cautiously one year and asked ''if it was a like a car thing", apparently it had been the source of much discussion in theri house.  "No mate", I said, " we're all practising satanists" . Moron  :smilielol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Ghoste

Although we are a bit of a cult. :lol:

JB400

It's about time to sing Kum Bye Auh isn't it :lol:

Bob T

I wont be swapping Steinlagers for purple Kool Aid , but I do concur, the premise has merit
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

kikgas01

LeesRT

My Christmas card from 2003

Ghoste