News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MBM disk brake conversion

Started by Hard Charger, December 17, 2012, 10:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hard Charger

Getting ready to buy a disk conversion for my 68. found a great deal on one made by MBM. looks like the same one in my Challenger and its works very well. Debating wether to make them power assist or not. There is a lot of misinformation from these retailers about the master cylinder and the valve needed. trying to keep the car some what factory looking.

Does anyone have any thoughts on going power or not and a good OEM looking power unit? i know the MC and the valve must be changed.

Chryco Psycho

if you have power steering why not use  a  hydro boost system ? true it will not look stock but the stopping power is awesome & not dependent on engine vacuum if you have a cam in the engine . My Charger has std brakes & I like them that way as well , you call

Hard Charger

i appreciate your feed  back

i have a standard system in my challenger and like it fine. i was thinking of the wife and long cruises. i am putting in power steering.

i will look into the hydroboost.