News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

JB400

Wood it help to no how to land the plaine safely?

Mopar Nut

Are you flying a kite shaped like a plane?

Fred

would it matter how I land it if  I used a parachute?

Mopar Nut

Fred

Mopar Nut

Fred

Mopar Nut

JB400

Mopar Nut

Isn't Fred charging bird seed for the ride?

Fred

I'm willing to make a concession and give them for free.......would you be interested?

Mopar Nut

JB400

What kind of accommodations are there going to be?

Mopar Nut

JB400

Aren't the peanuts reserved for the elephants?

Mopar Nut

Fred

Mopar Nut

Fred

it would be a killer if it was the size of a salami wouldn't it?

Mopar Nut