News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

no snow but plenty of rain and wind when it wants    :yesnod:   loose my satellite  feed when the storm fronts first blow through  .have you seen "angry beavers"  or "eek the cat " ?

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

Havn't seen either of those shows, what other shows are they like?

Are you close to the shore?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

I've watched EEk, but not the beaver show.

We don't get much snow here.  A foot is about all we get, except in 93, where we got 3 feet in just one snow storm.

Have you seen Courage, the cowardly dog?

polywideblock

I can smell the ocean  is that classed as close ?

made by "savage Steve Holland" same guy that made ren and stimpy   in eek I loved the teribble thunder lizards    :yesnod:

Mopar Nut

Do you walk the beach looking for babes?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

Isn't it getting a little cold to do that?

I would of done that if I just took a day or two off to go to the lake.

Mopar Nut

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 05, 2013, 05:32:44 PM
Isn't it getting a little cold to do that?

I would of done that if I just took a day or two off to go to the lake.
It's not cold until it hits 40 or lower. How cold is it there?

polywideblock

heading for 30*C + today    :whistling:   is that cold enough ?

Mopar Nut

Best time to walk on the beach, isn't it?

JB400

What time of day is the best time to go?

Suppose to drop to 35 tonight.  We just barely made it into the 50's today.

polywideblock

girls post lookouts over here for "pervs" do you have that problem over there ? 

JB400

Not that I'm aware of.  Are you on the list? :D

polywideblock

EVERYONE over 20 is on the list   :yesnod:  ,they get smarter all the time but in the wrong ways don't they ?

Mopar Nut

They like it here unless they're butch. Do you have many pervs over there?

JB400

Since when did the ladies take control of the beaches?

Mopar Nut

When the men said they could, right?

JB400

We give them the right to vote, but when did we surrender the beaches?

polywideblock

I think they took it didn't they ?

as many female lifeguards as male    :yesnod:

Fred

haven't you heard the saying.............give a woman an inch and she'll park a car in it.  ??

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

We can't live with them , buy can we live without them?

JB400

Mopar Nut

JB400

Mopar Nut

Are we better off with them barefoot while cleaning?

JB400