News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

JB400

Mopar Nut

Fred

Mopar Nut

Fred

don't you move one bead from the left to the right etc?

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

using the abacus or painting the bullseye ? :icon_smile_big:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

doesn't an abacus bead already come with a bulls eye   ?

Mopar Nut

I could help with both, do you still need help?

Fred

what if I told you, I'm a jack of all trades?

polywideblock

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Mopar Nut

Where did you get your experience at?

Fred

is there a chance I was born with it?

Mopar Nut

Should I ask your parents if you were born with it?

JB400

Mopar Nut

He says he a jack of all trades, should we take his words?

JB400

Mopar Nut

Did he do all the work on his Charger?

Fred

Mopar Nut

Fred

is there really a mrs. Fred? or is she mrs. Jack?