News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

polywideblock

would reading his mind at night hurt his eyes ? ;D

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

burnout.dawg

Would shining a flashlight through his ears help?

tsmithae

What if you used one of those Egyptian brain picking tools?
Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

Mopar Nut

Where can I find a Egyptian brain picking tool?
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

burnout.dawg

tsmithae

Check out my full thread and progress here.

http://www.1970chargerregistry.com/mboard/index.php?topic=119.0

Fred

would it be easier to look for it at the bazaars?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

what's the going price for smuggled Egyptian antiquities ?

burnout.dawg

Is there a going price if you get caught snuggling Egyptian antiquities?

Mopar Nut

burnout.dawg

Sooner or later doesn't everyone eventually get caught?

Mopar Nut

Have you smuggling Egyptian antiquities lately?

burnout.dawg

I've never smuggled anything...have you?

Mopar Nut

I drove my mother in-law over the state line, is that consired smuggling ancient artifacts?   :lol:

burnout.dawg

Lol...that's funny...but was it illegal?

Mopar Nut

I don't think so, she volunteered to ride in the back. Is your MIL crazy like mine?

burnout.dawg

I've never met her...she passed a long time ago. But my mother is crazier than a box of loons...will that do?

Mopar Nut

Sorry to hear about your MIL passing. My mother is OK, but my sisters are crazy, what about your sisters/brothers?

burnout.dawg

Could it be I am the family nut case?  :D

Mopar Nut

Do you agree that you are the family nut case?

polywideblock

if i'm the last one standing wouldn't that make me the family nut case ?

everyone's gone    :'(    i'm all that's left