News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

polywideblock

these days I don't find that hard to believe ,do you ?

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

dual fours

You think they would use there smart phones to call for help?
1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

dual fours

1970 Dodge Charger SE, 383 Magnum, dual fours, Winter's shifter and racing transmission.

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

polywideblock

dual fours

It should tell you how to "remove yourself from a non moving escalator" wouldn't it?

26 END
J25 L31 M21 M31 N85 R22
VX1 AO1 A31 A47 C16 C55
FK5 CRXA TX9 A15
E63 D32 XP29 NOG

polywideblock

would it say  "step one carefully feel for next step with your left foot " ? :icon_smile_big:

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

if it said that they might mistake it for their iPod do you think ?

Ram07

polywideblock

they should , shouldn't they ? I do   ;D

dyslexic teddybear

Doesn't that song come from a time when.....a song actually was music?

polywideblock

do you mean a time when you bought the album and listened to it all , most times finding better songs than the single ?

man that was long  ;D

dyslexic teddybear

Was thinking that much of todays......what is called music, really isn't music, is it?

Me.....a fan of the classics![rock of course :2thumbs:]

Mopar Nut

If you can scream, you're singing, right?

polywideblock

if you know the right people anything can sound good right ?   :angel:

now they just listen to a particular song off  iTunes etc.  never get the experience ,we don't even have a record shop anymore  :rotz:" you can get it online"

Ram07

wouldn't our parents have said the same kinda thing about the music we listened to?

dyslexic teddybear

Guaranteed.....but wouldn't they have been even more "vocal"[pun intended] about "rap" so-called music?

Ram07

couldn't be any worse than hearing about "those damn Hippies" just yelling, could it?  ;D

polywideblock

cazz

opera is like and old dog looking for a new home isn't it?

polywideblock

isn't it like an old dog with his leg caught in a trap ?

cazz

Is the trap somting that never let's go

Ram07

if it never let go, how would you let the trapped thing out?

Mopar Nut