News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Answer the question with a question

Started by JB400, December 09, 2012, 03:04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dyslexic teddybear

Don't we all fool ourselves at times?

I have come to realize the worst thing you can do......is lye to yourself.

polywideblock

isn't that all  part of this thing called life ?       

tomorrow is another day   :yesnod:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

dyslexic teddybear

isn't this thing called life supposed to be fun? :scratchchin:

Can be fun.......1st birthday for third grandson today :2thumbs:

Tomorrow....pull a chunk of $$$$ from bank to pay property taxes :flame:

JB400

Are you making it fun for you?

Kinda late on the taxes, aren't you?

dyslexic teddybear

Don't we all try to make it fun?

Just a bit. Sometimes you have to juggle things around, as people don't always pay me on time......

JB400

Isn't it like Walt Disney World?

It happens to most of us :cheers:

polywideblock

if its like Disney world can I have  dibs on the princess's  and the mermaids ?  :D

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

haven't you heard ?    mickeys got crabs   :rotz:

Mopar Nut

"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

polywideblock

didn't he get them from Minnie too?

Mopar Nut

Ram07

Goofy was not Mickeys friend, thinking Pluto , so are you not naming the wrong...uhhhh....well...dude?

polywideblock

wasn't Pluto mickeys dog ?

did he give Pluto crabs too  :o

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

strange isn't it ?
                              one was his dog and one was his friend   :scratchchin:

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

so are pluto and goofy one in the same ?  :scratchchin:

Mopar Nut

polywideblock

Mopar Nut

If he lied, will his nose grow like Pinocchio?

polywideblock

so he'll look like he did before plastic surgery ?

JB400

polywideblock

he's how old and still looks ?    ;D

JB400

Didn't they make him look older again?