News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

That's how cold it is here in Misery right now.  How'd you like to have the 40 mph winds that go with it?

mrsskip68

We usually get the winds too, and that is a bone chiller! Snows on the mountains around us so when it blows, its snow wind! Light breeze this morning.

JB400

Either way, I'm glad I'm not the only one chillin :coolgleamA:

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

ODZKing

I always hear "gee, I hope we get snow for Christmas".  Frankly I don't mind the cold so much but I never saw this stuff again it wouldn't bother me.  Well, up to today 12/22 we have been snow-less.  Quite a feat for a city that usually gets the 3rd greatest each winter.
We're getting it now.  Ugh!  :brickwall:

Ram07

-26c(with the windchill), think thats -15f in my neck of the woods today, little chilly out there

Little snowy over the past couple of days... :icon_smile_big:

b5blue

So the 48* projected forecast for tonight is gonna be our big arctic blast!  :lol: (Thanks for the pics....I remember snow, from years ago.)

nvrbdn

we got an inch of snow friday night, but after today its just about all melted. :yesnod:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Bob T

Snow eh, I've heard about that stuff  :icon_smile_big:    Its around 25'C / 77'F here, fine , sunny and wandering around in shorts and a singlet, ''pass me another beer out of the fridge love'' I might need to put on some more sunscreen if I go back outside  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Mopar Nut

28 in the mornings, 48 in the afternoons, so far no more snow.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

AKcharger

Anchorage 1°F....thats abient  (we don't play wind chill up here)

Those that posted above 40°...I hate you!  :eek2:

Ram07

No wind chill, gotcha...so its -16 now, 3F(not bad)...snow has stopped... :cheers:

polywideblock

36 degrees c about 87 f i think, here in NSW 75+ percent humidity hotand sticky same predicted for Xmas day! :cheers:Phil

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

chargermike

-5 degrees here at 7000 feet in the colorado mountains. gonna ride the snowmobile
:drool5: :drool5:

ODZKing

What a way to end the year.  We've been in the 20's now but got BLASTED yesterday.
I woke up to better than 2 feet of snow in my driveway.
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2012/12/national_weather_service_cance.html

nvrbdn

just went south of my location. they had lots of snow wed. morn. 25-30 miles south, while we had nothing. but its 20's at night and low 30's daytime near st.louis.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Quote from: nvrbdn on December 28, 2012, 11:34:23 AM
just went south of my location. they had lots of snow wed. morn. 25-30 miles south, while we had nothing. but its 20's at night and low 30's daytime near st.louis.
It's the same on the other side of Misery as well.

Ram07

-21 (-5.8 f)....the moutains on my coors light are blue before they hit the fridge...  :icon_smile_big:

Steve P.

It's after 1:AM and here in greater downtown Holiday, Florida it is 67* right now.. We did get into the low 40's the other night, but it was back to 72* by noon.. I am about 1 hour North of B5.  I did hear that my home town of Rochester, NY got hammered over the last few days...  I don't laugh when they get berried up there as we go through some serious stuff from time to time down here, but I do chuckle a bit under my breath!!  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

b5blue

Hey Steve!  :wave:
  Boy we got some rain last night! Dry and sunny now, back to work on the car!

Steve P.

We got nailed with the high velocity thin sideways stuff.. High winds and lottttts of booming.. This is when I start yelling at neighbors for not putting lockable lids on their garbage cans..  Preparation is everything.....  :2thumbs:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

b5blue

Yup good thing I keep the car covered with a tarp under my carport to protect some of the bare spots from water.  :2thumbs:

Budnicks

Here in Sonora Ca. Area, at the 2500ft elevation it's about 37* right now 11:30am & teens-20's at night, we had allot of snow up the hill a little from us, starting at about 4000ft, 6-7mile up the mountain, not too much snow here really, but allot of rain & occasional 2"-3" snow dusting, but way more wet/rain than normal, snow that gone pretty quickly, there's 6-10ft snow & 8-12ft drifts up the hill "not to far", at the 6000-7000ft range, we've had allot of rain like 30+ days of good hard rain/sleet or snow in the last 45 days...
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

b5blue

I'm taking the Jeep to the beach Jan 1st, I'll post pics rain or shine.  :2thumbs:

KS71owner

in the mid 20s in Wichita right now, looking at a high today of 45 or so. Looks like that's going to be the warmest it will get this week.