News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twodko

I couldn't have said it better Budnicks.
The PRK has always been the national laughing stock of the union but
it has digressed to the point of ludicrisey. This state is ruled by ultra liberal eco-nazis
special interest focused politicians whose pie in the sky designs for Kalibrokia have done just that.......this state is broken financially and morally with no idea of what moderation or common sense means.
Those elected officials who actually have a clue are out numbered/voted by the clueless in suits.

For example well before our current drought problem is the charlie foxtrot high speed train project
to connect SoCal to NorCal. People don't want it, land owners property is be stolen from them
by way of eminent domain and it's costing an unbelievable amount of money.
Many think this money would have been better spend building a couple of desalinization plants
to help alleviate our water woes.

The cost of produce will skyrocket most riki tik because farmers will not get the water they need to sustain
Kalifornia's huge agricultural industry that not only feeds us but a lot of the western US.

I'd best stop now.......no sense in getting pissed off this early in my day.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

twodko

I got carried away there.......pardon me.

Paul G

1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

c00nhunterjoe

25 and snowing now, they say 65 and sunny by saturday..... go home mother nature, youre drunk.

ODZKing

20 F and snowing here this morning. They are saying some "Noreaster" is coming up the coast.  Supposed to hit NYC and New England today.
"The Winter That Won't End"

Ram07

myk

60*.  I'm going to take the Charger out because it rained last night; hopefully I'll burn off any residual moisture... :scratchchin:

Ponch ®

I was gonna drive the Satellite to work today....but they said there was a 50% chance of 1/20" of rain. That and I like to drive with the windows down.Couldn't find a sweater vest to go with the rest of my outfit.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

adauto

Supposedly 50's 0n Sunday. But we still need a hard rain to was away the record amount of road salt they dropped...........    :eek2:
Never too many! 70 Chally R/T Convert-70 GTX-68-69-74 Charger-68 Dart GTS

http://a-dauto.com/  http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Brads70

Quote from: adauto on March 29, 2014, 12:27:18 AM
Supposedly 50's 0n Sunday. But we still need a hard rain to was away the record amount of road salt they dropped...........    :eek2:

Same here.... :eek2:  nice to see the snow banks dropping though. Maybe by May we will be able to see over them while trying to pull out from a side road.  :rofl:

Budnicks

Quote from: twodko on March 22, 2014, 03:14:25 PM
Yea we can get that way sometimes...LOL... still true thou  :brickwall:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

myk

64* and raining.  I may as well move to Seattle...

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ODZKing

April 5, and I don't know if this will show up or not but 39 F and snowing!  :brickwall:

The Winter that Won't End.

Hope the roads are plowed so I can get to Carlisle   :rotz:

twodko

Looks like you have a nice piece of property.

J.Bond

The winter that won't end....you have that right!!!!!

Four hours of total white out conditions here this morning.

I just plugged the tractor in, it's going to be a good hour, or so, to clean up the mess  :o .

b5blue

Tilar

Quote from: twodko on March 22, 2014, 03:14:25 PM

Don't sweat the petty things...  My sig fits a lot of states, Yours got more than its fair share.

As far as the current temp, I have a thermometer laying around here somewhere, Now where did I put that?  :scratchchin:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

ODZKing

Quote from: twodko on April 05, 2014, 11:12:49 AM
Yeah, we have back to the small bushes.   :scratchchin:
Perfect place for a garage wouldn't you think?

67440chrg

I think here in Mo we are headed into spring finally. Im going to till the garden tonight. This is our first full week with all lows above freezing.

twodko

Quote from: ODZKing on April 07, 2014, 11:01:05 AM
Quote from: twodko on April 05, 2014, 11:12:49 AM
Yeah, we have back to the small bushes.   :scratchchin:
Perfect place for a garage wouldn't you think?

Garage, patio with pergola and kitchen, outdoor fire pit/fireplace.

Yep, endless ideas it's always the cash that dampens the plans.

Mytur Binsdirti

Tilar

We've had a couple 70's but it strained to get there. It's supposed to be sunny and 70 tomorrow and Sunday it's supposed to be 75 and partly cloudy. As long as that white crap stays off the ground it's all good.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

ODZKing

Well, the snow today helped with the sunburn from the 80 plus temps over the weekend.
Uh, guess I can put the grill away now as it's 29F now. Oh yes, still snowing.   :rotz:

c00nhunterjoe

It was 82 yesterday and i got a sunburn too. Now its snowing and the temp tonight is suppose to be in the 20's....  :brickwall: