News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

-10 F here this morning.  Glad its finally warming up...

Ram07

-21c, -6f, I'll take that as mild....at least its sunny out...a few more weeks to go!

Bob T

Quote from: Ram07 on February 05, 2014, 11:18:35 AM
-21c, -6f, I'll take that as mild....at least its sunny out...a few more weeks to go!

Wow,  :o I cant even imagine being in a place with an outside temp regularly that low, heading down to the bottom of the South Island tomorrow but that'll only be between 8 - 15' C and the locals reckon thats just fine
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

cazz

well this morning in northern alberta its -fricken 26 but with the wind chill it feels like -40 when will it end.

myk

The one day...the ONE DAY I get to spend it with the Charger on the roads and it RAINS... ::)

472 R/T SE

North end of the Willamette valley in Vancouver, Wa. 20 degrees with 25 mph winds gusting to 50mph in the Columbia Gorge forecasting blizzard conditions tonight through the Gorge.

My 1st time with traction control in my Magnum & I must say I'm impressed.

Dodge Don

Quote from: cazz on February 06, 2014, 01:58:36 PM
well this morning in northern alberta its -fricken 26 but with the wind chill it feels like -40 when will it end.

Northern Alberta can be wicked cold.

Everyone should, at least once in their lifetime, be in Regina in February when you get -40 (-60 with windchill) and you see the air crystalize as the moisture in the air freezes. Not fit for man 'nor beast.

472 R/T SE

Sounds like what the folks that climb Mt. Everest go through.

The70RT

-6 in Kansas this morning and tonight. Tue & Wed we got 13" of snow and the wind was blowing 35 mph.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

b5blue

57 and rain as soon as I leave work, I can't complain though after seeing what others deal with.

Fred

40+ Celsius here today. In a nutshell........HOT!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Brads70

Right around the freezing mark here today. Feels warm! I actually spent some time in the garage working on the car :2thumbs:

Dodge Don

It was -25 on Saturday as we loaded up the cars for transport to the Canadian AutoShow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkJfBAznO7M

green69rt

About 60 degrees today in Katy Tx, but inside my garage it's still only 48, all that metal and concrete takes a while to heat up!

ODZKing

I am SO tired of this winter.
After having a decent warming spell (when I say warm I mean above 32 F) and a good portion of the snow melting we got nailed yesterday with that storm from the midwest.
12 inches and wind chills well below zero.  7 F here now.
Will it ever end   :brickwall:

RoscoePColtrain

March freaking 13 2014 and its -26 here in Toronto!

JB400

I need to make sure the lawn mower will start :nana:  It's getting green outside. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Paul G

I feel for you guys, I really do.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

twodko

76 and the Chardonnay is perfect.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

troy.70R/T

March 13th a nice 68 degree day In Northern Missouri. :coolgleamA: I love the hot humid days of summer with a cold beer.

nvrbdn

70's monday and tuesday, snow and cold wednesday, high 50,s thursday, 60's today and tomorrow, and frigging snow coming again on sunday. its nuts. but get ready for another round odzking, they are saying up to 4 inches here on sunday. you know it will head your way by tuesday or wednesday. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

green69rt

I'm just guessing, but I think we will have no more temps below 40.  What a relief!!!  I can set the plants outside and start the tomatoes.

Budnicks

Not to rub it in...  :hah: 70's & 80's F basically all week here, beautiful spring days, it's been really nice, we had a couple weeks of rain very little snow this year... but it's Calif. usually we have 300+ days of great weather every year... it's too bad you guys are still getting the nasty & cold stuff... we actually need some rain/snow pack out here in Central Eastern Calif. we are all on mandatory 25% conservation, 50% reduction in some areas conservation/restriction mode right now, all our water goes down to the Bay Area & SF {I need to flush twice, it's a long way to SF...LOL}, the Libiots Eco-Nazis & Environmentalists that run the water resources or hold them hostage more like  :brickwall:, very poor water management & all the dams etc. are horrible about holding back any water for dry times, it will hurt some smelt or some lame deal... It is all going down & has to feed/water the landscaped housing projects down the hill from us, in all the bigger/larger the inner-cities... The rural communities that where most all the water actually comes from, we have to suffer, because of LA or SF areas, then the Valley & Sierra Foothills {where I live}, Farmers & Ranchers are going to be in really bad shape pretty soon, if our water resources aren't managed better...  :Twocents:
"fill your library before you fill your garage"   Budnicks

Paul G

Mid 80's here in the Phoenix valley. Been in the 80's for a month or more already. Early spring for us. We are about 10° above normal. I just hope that trend does not continue through summer in to fall.  :flame:
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

ODZKing

Ahh, just enjoying another beautiful second day of spring.
38 and snowing