News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsskip68

Christmas morning (5:45 am pacific)  here in S. Nevada and its 29°!  Merry Christmas! :)

b5blue

45* last nite with a high of 72 today. Rain is starting soon through Friday. So about 100* difference between some of us! Merry Christmas to ALL!

Ram07

-14c, 7f way up North in my neck of the woods....Merry Christmas All  :cheers:

JB400

ODZKing

It was +5 F this morning here. But nice sun warmed to 21 quickly.

rt green

third string oil changer

Ram07

Little chilly here tonight, almost -40 c or f, same thing at that temp...going to -45c, -49f  :eek2:

polywideblock

and here I am thinking gezze its cold when it gets down to 17 * C in winter  over here   :coolgleamA:

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

Fred

Quote from: polywideblock on December 29, 2013, 11:24:55 PM
and here I am thinking gezze its cold when it gets down to 17 * C in winter  over here   :coolgleamA:

Oh don't be such a wuss!   :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Ram07

17c, is shorts and t-shirt weather... :icon_smile_big: got 20 cm of snow yesterday too....ahhhh, well...gotta love it way up here I guess...

Fred

Quote from: Ram07 on December 30, 2013, 12:14:22 AM
17c, is shorts and t-shirt weather... :icon_smile_big: got 20 cm of snow yesterday too....ahhhh, well...gotta love it way up here I guess...

17c is jumper weather for us.  You blokes are built touch.  :2thumbs:
You got a thick hide or something?

Ram07

Probably just frozen, don't feel it anymore...

Fred

Quote from: Ram07 on December 30, 2013, 12:24:20 AM
Probably just frozen, don't feel it anymore...

Well as long as it doesn't drop off.    :icon_smile_big:  Please keep it safe.

Ram07

Never...ever...pee outside when this cold....one shake too many....well...done deal...game over!

Fred

Quote from: Ram07 on December 30, 2013, 12:32:32 AM
Never...ever...pee outside when this cold....one shake too many....well...done deal...game over!

:smilielol:

Fred

14 degrees Celsius here today (15 two days ago) What a summer.......or rather.......where is summer?

nvrbdn

freezing here. will be a high of -2 high, -8 low. here is the snow from today. standing inside the garage.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

polywideblock

Quote from: Fred on January 05, 2014, 08:12:47 PM
14 degrees Celsius here today (15 two days ago) What a summer.......or rather.......where is summer?

its 30*C up here  we've got your summer

and 71 GA4  383 magnum  SE

remta1

shit summer here raining cats and dogs everyday  :flame: :flame:

cavemanno1

10 Celsius,sunny.Gonna take my bike out for a spin!Usually it would be -10 with 3 feet of snow!Climate changing? :nana:

71_Charger_R/T

Duluth, Minnesota. Jan 6th

currently 54 degrees below zero with wind chill factor. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

ODZKing

We had a bit of a storm on Thursday/Friday here in the northeast, and it was -8 (F) here all day.  Over the weekend it was in the 30's and today rain, (all the snow has melted again) and 48 right now.
What a weird winter.   :scratchchin:

Dino

I have no clue how cold it is but seeing the snow is now up to my knees I don't care!  I'm not going anywhere today, class was cancelled! 
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

nvrbdn

get ready for it to come back to ya, its -7 here right now. the high today is to be -2. we will be happy to send this east. :nana:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

BB1

Delete my profile