News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billfury

Ram07

+1c (34f)... :woohoo:....but raining...never good...dropping below freezing later...fun stuff!!!

nvrbdn

2 days ago had ice 1/2" thick on the pond, yesterday 60's today tornados with high 60's, and tonight low 30's. tomorrow winter will be back. wacky weather. :rotz:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

ODZKing

Yeah, we're going tohave the high 50's and low 60's tomorrow.  Rained all day here and upper thirtys.  Snow is gone ... again!   :shruggy:

Mopar Nut

Just recieved another foot of the white stuff.

Think Spring, maybe in June.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

The70RT

Record high yesterday of 77 and snow tonight.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Indygenerallee

65 today and thunderstorms tonight, suppose to be a high of 23 tomorrow!!  :flame:
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

b5blue

Guys don't forget to put where your at in the post, even just the state or area.  :scratchchin:

Tilar

This was around 6:30 this morning at work. Probably 62 degrees so I had the doors open for a while!  :2thumbs:  This is in Bellville Ohio... you can tell by the little weather thing in my sig.  ;)
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

b5blue

Finn

About 80-85 degrees, slight breeze, blue skies... :coolgleamA:

Southern California checking in.

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

ODZKing

63 here today in Syracuse, NY.  57 right now at 8:25.
Flash flood watch until tomorrow for ice issues on the rivers and no snow left, it all melted.
Supposed to be 25 tomorrow   :smilielol:

70moparman

Too Damn cold to work on my cars  :rotz:  Not to mention they are all covered in snow now  :brickwall:

Ram07

.-20c (-4f), high north winds (-40 with windchill), and a foot of fresh snow, so far...Man!...was raining a day ago!! :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Way in Northern Ontrio

nvrbdn

snowing in the st. louis area right now. :eek2:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

The70RT

77 balmy degree's in Topeka KS Monday....close to zero tonight  :P
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

garner7555

2 days ago it was 70 for high and 50 for the low. Today 40 for high and 25 for low. Crazy weather here in east Alabama too.
69 Charger 440 resto-mod

Vainglory, Esq.

-9 Farenheit right now in Minnesota.

I wouldn't post these things except for the fact that it's exceptionally cold right now. Arctic winds and all. I don't know how you Canadians deal.

Cooter

" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

b5blue

Mid Fl. in the high 30s low 40s this AM. I'm glad Pat got me my new "stepper" for the heating coils on my Heat-A/C system. I installed it yesterday and just in time.  :yesnod:

ODZKing

Yep, back to winter here.  20 (F) this morning when I left the house and at least 6 inches of snow on the car.
Out the front window at work:

Bob T

26'C / 82'F sunny as with blue skies yesterday afternoon, so we went to the pub after work for a few cold beers, quite pleasant. Auckland New Zealand  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Ram07

:
Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on February 01, 2013, 01:42:21 AM
-9 Farenheit right now in Minnesota.

I wouldn't post these things except for the fact that it's exceptionally cold right now. Arctic winds and all. I don't know how you Canadians deal.

After 49 years living here, ya get used to it.

-31c (-24f)...again  :rotz:

BB1

I'm moving to Las Vegas, screw the midwest.  :coolgleamA:
Delete my profile