News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How cold is it where you are?

Started by b5blue, December 08, 2012, 04:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dino

About 35 today but should be around 53 tomorrow which means I'm getting ole black 'n' white out!    :woohoo:
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

BigBlackDodge

Bob T

26'C, overcast, some wind.                                                       Can appreciate the comfort of a/c in other cars after the long distance haul in the BBD, which does not have it anymore  :yesnod:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

mauve66

this weekend will be in the high 20's, i don't know if the heater will keep up or not :angel:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

b5blue

Quote from: Bob T on January 11, 2013, 07:38:23 PM
26'C, overcast, some wind.                                                       Can appreciate the comfort of a/c in other cars after the long distance haul in the BBD, which does not have it anymore  :yesnod:
I really enjoyed what you shared with us on the trip, Thanks!  (A/C in the plans for my car!)

Bob T

Quote from: b5blue on January 11, 2013, 07:41:43 PM
Quote from: Bob T on January 11, 2013, 07:38:23 PM
26'C, overcast, some wind.                                                       Can appreciate the comfort of a/c in other cars after the long distance haul in the BBD, which does not have it anymore  :yesnod:
I really enjoyed what you shared with us on the trip, Thanks!  (A/C in the plans for my car!)
Thanks b5, glad you enjoyed it, I had a blast, just felt it was too good not to share. I hav'nt travelled to the States or Canada before but by following along on here I've found there's a great many places I'd like to go to.   and I really like to see other people's  pics of their trips and builds. Spot the cat doesn't do it for me  :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

b5blue

It's in the early planning stages for me but by this time next year I hope to!  :2thumbs:

Tilar

It was close to 60 today. Really nice but with the rain and the snow melting, the rivers are getting pretty high.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

lloyd3

By tomorrow morning, 8 degees above zero (F).

mrsskip68

surmanajaja

20 below in celsius, dont know what its in Fahrenheit but its pretty cold. last winter had some -35 but this winter -28 is coldest so far.

I miss my old 1965 vw bug, it started on the 1st try even in -40..just never could see anything through the ice in the windows so had to drive door open to the shop.... :smilielol:

gibber

25 this morning in Phoenix! What the heck??? Ha! High of only 50 today..... guess I should be careful what I wish for, it will be 90 at 7 AM before ya know it...

Mark
Mark Gibson
1966 and 67 Charger, 1968 D200 Pickup
Mopar Gauge Troubles? I can help!
www.thegaugedoc.com

Ram07

6c (43f) this afternoon, very strange...been raining for 2 days....going back down to -25c(-13f) tonight.

68coronetGLwannabe

Quote from: gibber on January 12, 2013, 10:36:32 AM
25 this morning in Phoenix! What the heck??? Ha! High of only 50 today..... guess I should be careful what I wish for, it will be 90 at 7 AM before ya know it...

Mark

What he said. 25* I will take this over the 100*plus weather any day.
I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

67_Dodge_Charger

Cold cold cold.  5 degrees F this morning and warming up to 25 F maybe.  Below 0 F in some areas of western Montana makes for crisp driving conditions.  Only a couple months of cold and we will start warming up to 45 F woohoo :popcrn:

Mopar Nut

6 degrees here with over two feet of snow.
"Dear God, my prayer for 2024 is a fat bank account and a thin body. Please don't mix these up like you did the last ten years."

oldgold69

mrsskip68

Skips "china-man hats" are pointy!!!! Its thaaaaaat cold!  :smilielol:

Tilar

Rainy and 60ish. Our January thaw is here for a few days, but they say all the snow that just melted will be replaced by next weekend.  :flame:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

mrsskip68

17 degrees this morning. Burrr! This is a picture of our town waterfall today on the main highway/drag.

Bob T

Whew thats cold , looks more like the ice waterfall  :lol:                  Bit surmanajaja takes the prize with -25'C! Unbelievable, as I lie on the couch in shorts and a t shirt  :lol:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

ODZKing

I would never have imagined that in Nevada   :shruggy:

Ram07

You wanna know what cold is...so far, not bad -3c (27f)...now.. wednesday night is the kicker...gonna be -48c (-45f)!

LUMI

right now
-23.8 celcius = -11
ant it gets colder :flame:

70moparman

Quote from: LUMI on January 16, 2013, 02:08:37 PM
right now
-23.8 celcius = -11
ant it gets colder :flame:
Where the hell do you live?? Ice Station Zebra??