News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rip Tk73

Started by Mr.gunns72swinger, December 03, 2012, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

squeakfinder

When he was looking at my car at the Charger gathering in July at Big Daddy's drive in, he was more than generous with the compliments.

He seemed like somebody I could of called friend.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

bakerhillpins

So sad. Knew him only through the site and will miss his input. My condolences to family and friends.   :(
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

Wicked72

M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

The70RT

RIP TK73, the next to his last post was on my "Cancer Sucks" thread........ :'(
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Scaregrabber

General_01

Quote from: NHCharger on December 03, 2012, 12:35:02 PM
Damn, way too young. RIP TK.
Back on the old Charger board when politics was allowed in the off topic I will always remember the legendary battles between TK and Hemi Doug. It sure made for some good entertainment. We will miss you TK.

I liked it when him and Chargerbill would go at it. I laughed so many times. I didn't know him personally, but it was fun watching him poke people with a stick sometimes. :lol:

Very sorry to hear he lost his battle with cancer. I am glad that he got to fix up his Charger with RalleyeMike this past year. That thing looked pretty killer. RIP TK.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

bill440rt

So, so sorry to read this. My sincerest condolences to you & your family.  :angel:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

FlatbackFanatic

So sorry to hear..RIP Tk73... :(
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

TUFCAT

I'm very sorry to hear this. It hurts me to think of all the great people we've lost.  :'(

69charger2002

That is very sad news. He was a great member here. RIP and thoughts abd prayers go out to hs family   :'(
Trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

68 CHARGER R/T

so sad    R.I.P   :'(

Danny Gutierrez

RIP TK. I will have a beer in celebration of your life. Good luck on your eternal journey.  :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger, second owner.  The first owner was my Dad.

Danny Gutierrez

Quote from: General_01 on December 03, 2012, 10:01:47 PM
Quote from: NHCharger on December 03, 2012, 12:35:02 PM
Damn, way too young. RIP TK.
Back on the old Charger board when politics was allowed in the off topic I will always remember the legendary battles between TK and Hemi Doug. It sure made for some good entertainment. We will miss you TK.

I liked it when him and Chargerbill would go at it. I laughed so many times. I didn't know him personally, but it was fun watching him poke people with a stick sometimes. :lol:

Very sorry to hear he lost his battle with cancer. I am glad that he got to fix up his Charger with RalleyeMike this past year. That thing looked pretty killer. RIP TK.

I too remember those epic battles. It all seems trivial now. Cheers to TK!! Rest in Peace brother.  :cheers:
1969 Dodge Charger, second owner.  The first owner was my Dad.

grdprx

RIP Chris.  I'm happy to have known you and the time spent, always with a positive word. 

A383Wing

Damn..we last talked with him at the Charger Show at Big Daddys Drive IN earlier this summer.

RIP TK

Bryan

Mike DC

:'(

Another longtime member gone.  Sucks.   

grdprx

Quote from: A383Wing on December 04, 2012, 12:10:40 AM
Damn..we last talked with him at the Charger Show at Big Daddys Drive IN earlier this summer.

RIP TK

Bryan

His car was looking damn fine too after all the hard work!

Polygon

www.lostinspaceforum.com

If you like the old TV show, Lost In Space, check out my page

slamooo

See you on the other side Chris... RIP

70 Charger RT

RIP.  He will be missed.  Cancer is such a devastating disease.
70 Charger R/T - 440/6
07 BMW 328iS
04 GMC SLE 2500 Diesel

472 R/T SE

Oh my.  So, so sad. 

They say it takes 5 years for a polyp to grow inside your colon before it's seen.  That's what they told me when they found 3 in me, two that would have turned to cancer had they not found them.  So my 5 year anniversary is coming up.

Preventive maintenance folks, like our cars we need it too.

Chryco Psycho

I got to know him fairly well over the years , ended up crashed on his couch the year I made it to Kent for the charger meet   , must be close to ten years ago already . I can't say I always agreed with his point of view but he was fun to be around !!
RIP TK

TheGhost

Very sad to read this.  We didn't always see eye to eye on politics (especially back when I first joined), but we agreed on alot of other things.  Always hoped to meet him someday.  He will be missed.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

71ChallengeHer

So very sad to read this. I really enjoyed TK73's posts. He will be missed. My deepest sympathies go out to his family and friends.  :angel:

472 R/T SE

Dan, Bryan anyone know of funeral arrangements?