News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rip Tk73

Started by Mr.gunns72swinger, December 03, 2012, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

Holy hell I just spotted this thread! This is completely insane! Members of the old forum are disappearing one by one....  :rotz:

RIP TK, you will be greatly missed....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Drache

Wow I was going through my PM's deleting old ones and I just came across two PM's from TK73. Seems I sold him three of our Horsepower Hooligans Decals... I had totally forgotten about that.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Nacho-RT74

HOOOOLY $H********T TK73 IS GONE!

he was one of the first one I got a warm welcome on my first appearence back in 2002 at the old board, when I barely could speak english correctly

sure will be missed!

R.I.P.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

BigBlackDodge

bigez04

Too many good people are lost to this horrible disease.  I have been around since around 2001 (Off and On).  I only know TK from his posts on here unfortunately.  Life is too short and he seems like one of those you would have been lucky to know.  My sincere condolences to his family and friends.

FastbackJon

I just caught this too, been off the board for a while. Chris was nice enough to let me stay at his family's house when I was 19 and drove my Charger to a TDC meet in the Seattle area from out of town. We cruised around, him in his primer '73 318 that sounded like a big block and me in my primer '67. I remember he had a thing for Milla Jovovich too. Too young to die though!

All of us only have a limited amount of time on this earth though and that sure can put a person's priorities in order.
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Dan T

Very sorry to hear that we have lost another one to this horrible disease.
My father is fighting cancer right now too.
They say heart disease is the number one killer, but i beg to differ nowadays.
1969 Charger R/T
1969 Dart Custom
2006 Charger R/T

CB

I remebered his threat about the low budget resto of his '73. I sent him a PM yesterday not checking this section of the board.
Now I just read this post...
Damn, if I knew he passed away... damn  :icon_smile_dissapprove:

RIP TK73 !!!
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Mefirst

dkn1997

I can't believe this.  He's one of the first members I remember seeing on board "all the time" when I joined.  RIP TK! 
RECHRGED

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Brock Lee

I will listen to Queensryche in his memory.

sixpack70

I've been off of the boards for a few months when life got busy. This is too bad to hear. He was one of the guys I remember from the beginning of my time on DC. He will be missed.
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

Johnny SixPack

Man, you disappear for a year and this happens.

I really liked TK, and will miss his wit and insight.

:'( :cheers:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

triple_green

I was at the LeMay cruise-in this Thursday. A guy pulled up two slots down from me. He was in a late 2000s blue Mustang (just like the one Chris had as a daily driver the last couple of years. He got out, he was a dead ringer for Chis, must have been 6"7", long blondish hair, same age, I almost had a heart attack. I had to go check his legs to make sure there was no flames tattoo (and there wasn't).

Still hard to believe we won't ever see him at another Charger show.

Mark
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)

Heli143

my condolences to his family and many friends

RallyeMike

Drive your Charger often and enjoy every day  :cheers:

1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

greenpigs

He was one people that gave this site its personality.............his input has been missed.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

FastbackJon

Video from about 10 years ago of Chris. I just got it onto the hard drive from a larger VHS tape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HotexJ71VQo
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

tracpack440

Some pics of chris almost two years ago.

1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

tracpack440

Pics of his car next to mine at big daddy's

1969 Charger  R/T SE 4 spd dana

redmist

Ugh...

Terrible....

Cancer has taken many people from me as well.

R.I.P. TK   :'(
JUNKTRAVELER: all I've seen in this thread is a bunch of bullies and 3 guys that actually give a crap.