News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rip Tk73

Started by Mr.gunns72swinger, December 03, 2012, 12:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.gunns72swinger

Good evening
Today we have suffered the great loss of a true charger fan a good friend and a  loving father tk73 
Lost his battle with cancer last night and will forever be missed many of you know him. And I thought
you all should be aware of this great loss may he rest in peace this man has touched my soul and will
never be forgotten
Girls Come And Go But A Classic Mopar Will Be Mine For Ever

Cooter

Sorry for your loss.

RIP TK73.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

JB400

Sad to hear.  At least he isn't suffering anymore.  Thanks for letting us know :icon_smile_dissapprove:

bull

WTH? I didn't even know he was sick. :'( How did I miss this? Really? I can't believe it. :'( :rotz:

EDIT - I just dug it up from the "Cancer sucks" thread aboout it. Never knew he was going through all that and I never returned to the thread to see it. Wow. That sucks.

skip68

NO!  This is sad news.  
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mrsskip68

Oh my gosh, not another loss of a brother! Sorry very sorry for his family and friends. How old was he? Did he have children? RIP.

JB400

He was last on here 2 weeks ago. :icon_smile_dissapprove: :'(

Lennard

Sorry for your loss.

Rest In Peace TK73

greenpigs

Sad to hear another fellow member is gone.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

doctor4766

Gotta love a '69

AKcharger

Oh no! that's is indeed sad news.

FLG

WTF Wow this sucks! Then name sounded familiar, as soon as i saw his sig/avatar it clicked. Sad sad news.

Tilar

Quote from: bull on December 03, 2012, 12:37:41 AM
WTH? I didn't even know he was sick. :'( How did I miss this? Really? I can't believe it. :'( :rotz:

EDIT - I just dug it up from the "Cancer sucks" thread aboout it. Never knew he was going through all that and I never returned to the thread to see it. Wow. That sucks.

Man, same here. I hate to hear this.
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

8WHEELER

A truly sad day  :rotz:  he was not making a big deal about his health problems, so unless you got
to see him in person with his cane, and asked how he was doing, he tried to just go on with
life. I knew him for over thirteen years, he was always in a great mood, and someone
you could talk to about anything, just a great person. RIP TK........

I wish cancer, this horrible killer of many of my good friends would go away   :brickwall:

I feel sorry for his family, and also probably his best friend Mike ''Rallyemike'' on this site.
Hang in the Mike, I know how close you two were, so hang in the buddy, I know its tough.

I have not been around for a long time, but when I heard the news, I had to reset my
password '' I had forgot it'' and check this site..............

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

TruckDriver

OMG!!! I didn't know he was sick either :o :'( :'( :'(

I only read some of the "Cancer sucks" thread.

RIP TK...... I'll miss you buddy :'(
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Just 6T9 CHGR

Hey Dan good to see you back!

Truly sad news.  I didnt realise he had cancer (or was ill for that matter) as well.

My condolences to his family & friends. :angel:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

very sad news sorry to hear this
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ralley72

Wow very sad news, Never met TK73, but I always like reading his posts here.  RIP TK73
1973 Roadrunner 400 mag. 4 sp

1970Moparmann

Very sad.  My thoughts and prayers are will him and his family.
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

RIDELIKEHELL

Very sorry to hear this..may he RIP
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

resq302

Deepest condolences to you and your family, especially with the holiday around the corner.   :rotz:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

69bronzeT5

That's such a bummer :( I met him a few times, this past summer being the most recent. He was a good guy.....R.I.P man :angel:  :'(
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger-Bodie

Wow Another one.... This sucks . My deepest sympathies go out to his family and close friends. He was a great member with a lot to input about his cars.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

RECHRGD

Sad....  I met him at some of the old DC.com meets in Kent Wa..  He was a great guy and loved Chargers.  RIP TK....
13.53 @ 105.32

Dans 68

Another "Wow!" here. Rest in peace, TK.

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259