News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

General lee tech board.

Started by JB400, November 26, 2012, 04:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should the Mods set up a technical board for GL builders

Yes
32 (45.7%)
No
38 (54.3%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Voting closed: December 10, 2012, 04:44:52 PM

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 02, 2012, 02:27:06 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 02, 2012, 02:23:48 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 02, 2012, 02:05:56 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 02, 2012, 02:02:36 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 02, 2012, 01:58:34 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 02, 2012, 01:48:38 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 02, 2012, 01:36:58 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 02, 2012, 01:30:06 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 02, 2012, 01:20:04 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 02, 2012, 01:15:02 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 02, 2012, 01:04:01 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 02, 2012, 12:58:59 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 02, 2012, 12:52:00 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 02, 2012, 12:50:39 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on December 02, 2012, 12:41:24 AM
You guys in your upside dwon topsy turvy land.  :lol:

It's the place to be.  :2thumbs:  You can stand on your head and no one even notices!  :nana:
You're all a bunch of flamingos and ostriches?

No, Australians.  we have no ostriches over here just emus. :nana:
Just a bunch of birdbrains :nana:

You're talking about yourself right?  :slap:
Maybe more about those northern patriots than anybody.

Dangerous ground.   :popcrn:
I'm a deadman walking anyway.  No body in particular.  Northerners are fine.  It'd be nice if they were a little more respectful of the johnny rebs.  They are not all hicks like some make them out to be. Some of the northerners perfer the Georgia peaches (girls) as well.  Anybody can be a redneck.  Just ask Jeff Foxworthy

When the wife and I were touring the state of Texas in our Colorado rental, we got a lot of flack from the local drivers.  Very uncivilised and disrespectful they were to us, wouldn't let us change lanes if they could help it. Out of sight of the car they were as nice as they could be.
Seems there's still a bit of friction there.
Disrespectful drivers are a US if not global thing, not just in Texas.  Of course, everything is bigger in Texas, maybe that includes their driving egos as well

I asked why the drivers were so rude and was told it's the Colorado plates.  We didn't have any of it anywhere else and we covered 4200 miles.
Dunno about any spat between Colorado and Texas.  Must be a football thing, or something about the cattle trade in the 19th century

I never traded cattle in my life!   :smilielol: :smilielol:
I'll trade you a hamburger for a cheeseburger

What about a kangaroo burger ?

Fred

What I want to know is............why do they call it a hamburger when in fact it's made with beef?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Interestingly a hamburger in the US is a plain burger, a cheeseburger is the same just with cheese. Ask for hamburger here and you get everything on it, ask for a cheeseburger and they just look at you funny.

JB400

Because it supposedly originated in Hamburg, Germany

G-man

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 02, 2012, 01:46:08 AM
If anybody wants to know how the Mustang enthusiasts feet about the Eleanor remake, here you go.  Seems we all have something in common after all :smilielol:

http://mustangforums.com/forum/classic-mustangs-tech/232961-mustang-eleanors-do-ya-love-em-or-hate-em.html

Nothing wrong with the Eleanor. Its a body kit that was designed to make the car look badass. When people go and make a pro-touring car they usually add stuff to change the way the car looks from original (to a degree). Why dont we all hate them to then? Maybe because it was not in the movie and hence every single person now goes and builds what YOU have built. The argument of too many, I argue the other way, count up how many standard ones there are and then how many of the more built up cars are, I gurantee the 'originals' far out number it. So the idea of too many is void.

I like the Eleanor to. I think thats how the mustangs should have come out of the factory.

At the same time however, Im gonna start bashing anyone with a black charger because thats the most borring thing anyone can do because everyone pretty much makes it black.

Post your black chargers so i rage on you for not being creative  :slap:

Why people have a problem is beyond me. Everyone bitches about something someone else likes. Maybe they dont like the shit you call good and hence they go and do something that to them is good ever thought about it that way?

People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. PERIOD.

Fred

Quote from: 440 on December 02, 2012, 02:38:13 AM
Interestingly a hamburger in the US is a plain burger, a cheeseburger is the same just with cheese. Ask for hamburger here and you get everything on it, ask for a cheeseburger and they just look at you funny.

In the good old days when hamburgers were still made in the old fashioned  take away shop (before McDonalds) you had to ask for a hamburger "with the lot" if you wanted it all and geez they were good............now they taste like sawdust.

Fred

Warning!  
This has now become the hamburger/cheeseburger thread.

What does that tell you.  just sayin'  :icon_smile_big:

JB400

I agree.  Nothing wrong with GL or Eleanor.  Both are well designed custom cars.  People only complain because they have nothing else to complain about. Others just keep thier mouths shut.

What are we going to argue about, whether or not cheese is worth the extra quarter?

Fred

Quote from: G-man on December 02, 2012, 02:39:05 AM

At the same time however, Im gonna start bashing anyone with a black charger because thats the most borring thing anyone can do because everyone pretty much makes it black.

Post your black chargers so i rage on you for not being creative  :slap:

I very creatively stuck  red  stipes on mine.  :icon_smile_big:

I for one don't have a problem with any charger, they're all beautiful in their own right whatever the cosmetics.
My Cuda is Limelight. My Pontiac is Mint Turquoise. The Corvette grey. I have no problem with colour but I like my Charger black however boring that may be to some and I don't give a rats arse if it's liked or not. I painted it black for me................no one else.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on December 02, 2012, 02:58:09 AM

Post your black chargers so i rage on you for not being creative  :slap:

I for one don't have a problem with any charger, they're all beautiful in their own right whatever the cosmetics.
My Cuda is Limelight. My Pontiac is Mint Turquoise. The Corvette grey. I have no problem with colour but I like my Charger black however boring that may be to some and I don't give a rats arse if it's liked or not. I painted it black for me................no one else.
The Mrs. had no say in it?

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 02, 2012, 03:03:00 AM
Quote from: Fred on December 02, 2012, 02:58:09 AM

Post your black chargers so i rage on you for not being creative  :slap:

The Mrs. had no say in it?

She and I are of one mind.  (maybe she is me and I am she)

skip68

I'll say it.   Everybody shut the hell up. This ain't happening.    
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

G-man

Quote from: skip68 on December 02, 2012, 03:17:29 AM
I'll say it.   Everybody shut the fuck up. This ain't happening.   

:patriot:

Ghoste

Agreed, it's fork sticking time.

JB400

Fred will be so disappointed about not talking about hamburgers

JB400

Quote from: Ghoste on December 01, 2012, 06:47:03 PM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 01, 2012, 03:51:00 PM
:leaving:

Dude, I just cannot for the life of me figure out when you are joking and when you are provoking.
When you do figure it out, let the rest of the world know.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on December 02, 2012, 11:38:20 AM
Fred will be so disappointed about not talking about hamburgers

Well I for one am quite prepared to stick my fork into a hamburger.  :cheers:

kikgas01

Cooter

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 02, 2012, 11:41:38 PM
Yeah, I like hamburgers...

I like the orange ones with flags on the bun.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Ghoste

This burger is probably overdone.

JB400

Quote from: Ghoste on December 02, 2012, 11:42:59 PM
This burger is probably overdone.
But the cheese hasn't melted yet :smilielol:  The onions haven't been grilled either :lol:

Ghoste

The whole thing is cheese and the onions were a burnt mass of stinking carbon about 10 pages ago. 

JB400

In that case, I'm ready to start toasting some buns :D :lol:

kikgas01

Okay, how about Frank n BEANS?

Cooter

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 02, 2012, 11:50:45 PM
Okay, how about Frank n BEANS?

With Ghoste, we don't need no stinkin' Franks and Beans....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"