News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nothing says RIP like a walmart funeral.....

Started by mrsskip68, November 26, 2012, 12:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

I guess Skip set the bar awful high if I'm not considered cuckoo :smilielol:

BB1

Delete my profile

Old Moparz

They should make an urn with one of the pump dispensers on top. This way I can just add some soap & it'll be like using the Go-Jo hand cleaner with the grit in it.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

skip68

Actually Bob, the human body ash isn't very gritty.  It becomes a paste like substance and requires dish soap or a good shampoo to remove it. I find that head & shoulders works very well and leaves your hands incredibly soft. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Old Moparz

Quote from: skip68 on November 27, 2012, 09:39:43 AM
Actually Bob, the human body ash isn't very gritty.  It becomes a paste like substance and requires dish soap or a good shampoo to remove it. I find that head & shoulders works very well and leaves your hands incredibly soft. 

Must depend on the temperature they burn it then. All the ones I save have larger pieces. Hell, some are even large enough to spread in the driveway on the ice to get some good traction.   :Twocents:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

JB400

skip68

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 27, 2012, 11:21:03 AM
Quote from: skip68 on November 27, 2012, 09:39:43 AM

Must depend on the temperature they burn it then. All the ones I save have larger pieces. Hell, some are even large enough to spread in the driveway on the ice to get some good traction.   :Twocents:

You're back east Bob and emissions laws are different than here out west....  The cremation process is longer and hotter to meet EPA standards here.  So you see the end result is a fine powder.   :2thumbs:  This process is better for two reasons....... Lower emissions and easier to mix with the soil in the garden.    :yesnod:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

That's pathetic.  Damn EPA regulates burning ourselves as much as it does burning dinosaurs.  Our government is stupid

Drache

Walmart Fact #37 - Megan Fox is banned from Wal-Mart for life after being caught shoplifting when she was just a teenager.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Tilar

Quote from: BB1 on November 27, 2012, 08:09:58 AM
I want one that looks like a Charger R/T.  :yesnod:

Didn't find any that look like a Charger but how about a 50 Mercury?
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Fred

That's way too cool.  Definitely food for thought (why get buried in a cardboard box when you can get buried in that).

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.