News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any single Charger ladies out there willing to say hi ?

Started by general69chargerlee, November 22, 2012, 07:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

general69chargerlee

I'm new to this site, (am single) and have a '69 Charger about 75% completed. Are you a single lady and a Charger owner? What can be better than that?  How's that for an opening line?

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

Alaskan_TA

Beware of private messages from Skip. He is married.  :Twocents:

F8-4life

only thing harder to find then a '69 charger: a women that appreciates/owns one. But hey lots of charger dudes to go around ! hahaha

Back N Black

I have a single lady friend that is looking for "Love" she don't have a Charger but she lost her virginity in a Mopar?? And she has a lot of junk in her trunk.

BTW Welcome!

general69chargerlee

It looks like trying to find a new lady friend with a charger is going to be more challenging than I thought. Ladies out there...anyone with at least a MOPAR?

skip68

There are a few.  Jackie, Jen and a few more.  How's about some pictures and details of your car?     :cheers:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

general69chargerlee

It's nice to know that there are a few ladies out there amongst all these guys. Hope to get to write to them too some time. Guess I'll have to be patient. My charger is a General Lee in the works. It's hemi orange, has a 383 magnum, 727 automatic, 8 3/4 non posi ,2.76 gears, great for the highway ( that's what I like to be on the most). Like I wrote before, it's about 75% done but I'm still working on it. At least I'm not like so many others who say that they'll restore their old car that's been parked somewhere for 30 years and then they never get to it, (no money or time, determination or patience, that's the reality of it) they'll just watch it rust away to nothing on their property with no intention to sell to someone who wants to restore it. That thought breaks my heart. Those old classic cars need to be found and bought and restored. I live in Canada, but my car originally came from Arizona, so it was a very solid car to begin with. All the floor panels, including the trunk floors are original.  I got lucky finding one in that condition. I've been working on it for many years, with no real rush to finish it improperly. It'll be completed one day for me to enjoy. For now, I have no pictures to show, sorry.
Steve

JB400

Charger dating service :scratchchin:  I think I'll get my car done first.  If she wants to help, now that would be great.  That could be a good first date really.  We could put a motor or tranny in, or maybe some body work :D

moparstuart

if you had a daytona I might be willing to put on a dress  :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Cooter

Steve, I'm afraid the "Mopar Women" might be like most of the Charger's found here. Asking Way too much for what is pictured, Has had some bodywork already done (Most times poorly), Hiding alot of issues underneath the bodywork, "Motorvation" is tired and needs professional help, interior ragged out by some other dude, Rode hard, put up wet, Been "Flipped" way too many times and each time someone "Removed" something of value from it. :rofl:

Good luck though.
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

RTDaddy

Quote from: moparstuart on November 23, 2012, 12:29:37 AM

For those of us who know Stuart, the "mental picture" this presents is beyond description.   :icon_smile_big:
Of course, this also speaks volumes about what level Stuart will stoop to also.

"IF YOU'RE UNDER CONTROL, YOU AIN'T GOING FAST ENOUGH."

moparstuart

Quote from: RTDaddy on November 23, 2012, 10:30:28 AM
Quote from: moparstuart on November 23, 2012, 12:29:37 AM

For those of us who know Stuart, the "mental picture" this presents is beyond description.   :icon_smile_big:
Of course, this also speaks volumes about what level Stuart will stoop to also.

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

general69chargerlee

Cooter, you nailed it on the head and you cracked me up totally. Couldn't stop laughing!!!! BTW, did you all notice that NO women have responded to this subject!! WHERE are you ladies?

TheGhost

Quote from: general69chargerlee on November 23, 2012, 02:25:18 PM
Cooter, you nailed it on the head and you cracked me up totally. Couldn't stop laughing!!!! BTW, did you all notice that NO women have responded to this subject!! WHERE are you ladies?

They tend to wander off.  Except for Jackie.  Might want to try another website if you're looking for a girlfriend.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

general69chargerlee

I think you're right....this is hopeless. Back to the drawing board on match.com!!

BigBlackDodge

Quote from: general69chargerlee on November 23, 2012, 07:21:02 PM
I think you're right....this is hopeless. Back to the drawing board on match.com!!

Watch out for the C body gals!

BBD :rofl:

jb666

Coming here looking for a date is like hitting the McDonald's drive-thru looking for a pizza... Wrong place.. Wrong time...

But, if you're looking to get ridiculed and picked apart, hang out a bit  :popcrn:

A383Wing

I think Lisa will be available soon if Skippy doesn't straighten up

Bryan

Tilar

Quote from: general69chargerlee on November 22, 2012, 07:40:03 PM
I'm new to this site, (am single) and have a '69 Charger about 75% completed. Are you a single lady and a Charger owner? If interested, send picture of your Charger.

:rofl:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

71ChallengeHer

hmmm. doesn't post any pics of himself.  :scratchchin:   And his Charger isn't done. I'll pass.  :nana:   :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

Alaskan_TA

In addition to that ANYONE wanting to date my sister has to have my approval first.  :Twocents:

(if the car is green, that is one point in your possible favor)

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on November 23, 2012, 10:29:28 PM
In addition to that ANYONE wanting to date my sister has to have my approval first.  :Twocents:

(if the car is green, that is one point in your possible favor)

He says its a General Lee. So, no green.  :rotz: