News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sandy

Started by Arigmaster, October 29, 2012, 07:40:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arigmaster

Hope all you guys on the East Coast got your cars to high ground!
Saw some news feeds from Manhattan and it looks like Sandy is a real car hating bitch!

Hope you all stay safe!

Danny Gutierrez

Yes, stay safe. You Yankees have our support down here on the gulf coast. Take care.  :2thumbs:
1969 Dodge Charger, second owner.  The first owner was my Dad.

jar1292

above video......  :'( and these were just cars, my heart goes out to all that lost so much more. But at least they are here to read this today. :pity: May god bless us all for what we have yesterday, today and even tomorrow.
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

mopar0166

made it through it , and the charger did but cant say the same for the house

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bill440rt

That was a good video.  :yesnod:

Quote from: mopar0166 on January 12, 2013, 08:20:06 PM
made it through it , and the charger did but cant say the same for the house

Glad to hear the Charger is OK!  :cheers:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce