News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please help me find it.

Started by JB400, October 21, 2012, 10:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

Sorry guys. I don't know how, but I lost it.  If you have any idea where it is at, let me know.

Alaskan_TA

Look between your ears maybe?  :scratchchin:

:lol:

JB400

I looked, it's not there.  Any other ideas? :shruggy:

Lennard

You'll probably find it here:

Can't we make one topic for all the comedians on this board?

JB400

It wasn't there.  I would have felt it. Any more ideas?  I've searched high and low.  I think someone took it.

A383Wing

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 21, 2012, 11:00:20 AM
It wasn't there.  I would have felt it. Any more ideas?  I've searched high and low.  I think someone took it.

there-in lies the problem, nobody here would want it

Bryan

JB400

Nobody wants it, but somebody has it, and I can't find it.

John_Kunkel

You'll find it in an upstairs back room at 775 Haight Street in San Francisco.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

Back N Black

Man,you need to lay off the weed!

JB400

How'd it get there?  It was here yesterday. Get's around fast. I never started aromatherapy.  Anybody got a map?

A383Wing

this is the only map I have....I don't know if it will help or not

Bryan

mrsskip68

Sorry Stroker, but we  already have a village idiot (Skip68) on staff. We are currently not hiring any more. But we will keep your posts and resume on file!!  :nana:

Lisa

JB400

Hey alright, if when I get there, I'll finally be with the "N" crowd.  Hope I fit in.  Maybe I'll have some of that San Francisco treat stuff.  Anything I need to know before I get there? I don't want to make an idiot out of myself. Save that for here.

JB400

Quote from: mrsskip68 on October 21, 2012, 08:49:05 PM
Sorry Stroker, but we  already have a village idiot (Skip68) on staff. We are currently not hiring any more. But we will keep your posts and resume on file!!  :nana:

Lisa
He's been slacking.  Maybe if you'd give him a shorter honey do list, someone else wouldn't have to do it.  Besides, he's losing his "touch". I'm still trying to find it.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

Well, where's it at?!!!  I've been turning my world upside down looking for it.  I'm surprised I have any hair left.  Thanks for finding it. Your such a pal. When can I have it back?

Fred

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

moparstuart

i used it you may want to have it cleaned
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

draftingmonkey

It fell into the laundry hamper. Check under the dirty skivvies.

69rtse4spd

But if it is T7, it will blend right in.

JB400

Thanks for finding it, don't mind it being dirty.  That's what the competitions' car wash is for.  Don't mind you using it either.  Wished you left a note. When are you planning on returning it?  Need it soon.

1970Moparmann

Is this a way to get to 2,000 posts in a short time? :eek2: :smilielol:
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

JB400

Not at all, I just have to play games if I want to do that.  I think I really lost it now that the election is over. :eek2:

4cruzin

I found it but if you want it back . . . It will cost you!    :icon_smile_big:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

JB400

I can't afford it now.  I got to buy health insurance