News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

66 clock mounting hardware

Started by 66chargeragain, October 15, 2012, 01:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

66chargeragain

My clock for my 66 Charger just arrived, but I need mounting hardware. I would like to have complete kit but I could get along with just the plastic or white nylon part the clock swivels on. Can anyone help or suggest where I might find?

ODZKing

66chargeragain

Thanks, but no luck there. Anybody else able to help?

ODZKing

Try Doug Winslow, he is reproducing the plates for our first gens.  I believe he had them reproduced at one time as well.  As you can see from this auction becuase they are clear.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charger-Coronet-Console-Trim-Inserts-4SPEED-/280540026347?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item41517d15eb

66chargeragain

Thanks again, will try him. I have dealt with Doug on a couple of occasions with great success.

66chargeragain

I contacted Doug Winsloe and he does have the nylon spacer so I have on order. It's great to have a site like this for help!