News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Truck today

Started by Todd Wilson, October 06, 2012, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

Got a 2005 Dodge Ram 2500   24valve Cummins/auto 3.73 gear truck today.  67000 miles. 2wd and plain jane. Has cruise,ac and a radio/cd. Beds a tad beat but the rest of the truck is like new. Runs great. Has tork out the wazoo!
Old Skool hand crank windows and push button locks............

Got the kiddo seats all installed. Laid down and tucked in new bath towels so the seats dont get destroyed by kids and their mess's.

Todd

moparstuart

Quote from: Todd Wilson on October 06, 2012, 10:37:10 PM
Got a 2005 Dodge Ram 2500   24valve Cummins/auto 3.73 gear truck today.  67000 miles. 2wd and plain jane. Has cruise,ac and a radio/cd. Beds a tad beat but the rest of the truck is like new. Runs great. Has tork out the wazoo!
Old Skool hand crank windows and push button locks............

Got the kiddo seats all installed. Laid down and tucked in new bath towels so the seats dont get destroyed by kids and their mess's.

i need one just like that
Todd
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Todd Wilson

I tell you Stu  it has been a long process finding a new ride. Really wanted a truck but all I could find was 100k-150k trucks for $20-25G's.
Was really about to give up on a truck and find something else to drive.

This thing has been sitting on the lot since July.  I been interested for 6 weeks. It happened about 4 months sooner then I wanted but I couldnt pass it up.

Todd