News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please, please help!

Started by Fred, September 29, 2012, 11:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

This is Stroker, Copy that Skip, I don't think we're dealing with Fred anymore.  I think he's been Frednapped and replaced with that grey thingy.  Do you know how to check?  Wait, should we pull the monkeys' tail?  Repeat!  Should we pull the  monkeys' tail?  Over

Fred

which thread is which.................I can't tell them apart anymore.
The room is spinning. I'm on the floor.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

skip68

Yes I know how to check.   We're gonna need a half inch wrench, some kind of lubricant and a nose plug.    
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Half inch?  It ain't THAAAAT big.  7/16

Fred

Tell me this isn't going to hurt.
I just fainted.

JB400

It'll be alright now Fred.  At least I think your Fred.  Skip and I are here :pity:

skip68

You're right Stroker400, it's 7/16.  I forgot that Fred has the 2009 upgraded keekeecoco unit.   Just can't believe how quickly things got out of control here tonight.    
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Take it easy now Skip,  no pressure.  As long as we don't lose Fred, we'll be alright.

skip68

Fred I'm gonna count to three and then me and stroker's are going to pull.   Ready?   
Pull stroker pull ......

JB400

I don't know Skip, it's in there awful tight and we run out of lube.  Fred, how are you doing? Are you feeling ok? 

mrsskip68

Quote from: Fred on September 30, 2012, 02:03:52 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 30, 2012, 02:01:56 AM
Don't worry, me and skip got your back.

THAT'S WHAT SCARES ME MOST!! :eek2: :eek2: :D :nana:

Don't worry fred, I'VE GOT YOUR BACK!!!! Raised by a Marine, And I'm ARMED! More importantly, I love to to shoot!!!!  :2thumbs:

JB400

Hey, alright!  One more person to give us a hand.

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on September 30, 2012, 02:40:13 AM

Don't worry fred, I'VE GOT YOUR BACK!!!! Raised by a Marine, And I'm ARMED! More importantly, I love to to shoot!!!!  :2thumbs:

Lisa you're an angel.  I feel better than I've felt all day. I'm almost my old self again.
NOW IF ONLY I CAN THAT GREY THINGY.

skip68

I can't do this.   I keep getting flashbacks of the war.   I've gotta take a break.   Fred's not even dilated yet.  He's gotta be at least 10cm of dilation.  Leave him some wet wipes and let's go for coffee.  

JB400

Is coffee going to be strong enough for you?   Things got pretty tense there for a while.  I agree, maybe we ought to sit back and take another look at this thread.

mrsskip68

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2012, 02:45:46 AM
I can't do this.   I keep getting flashbacks of the war.   I've gotta take a break.   Fred's not even dilated yet.  He's gotta be at least 10cm of dilation.  Leave him some wet wipes and let's go for coffee.  

EUGH!!!  :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

skip68

Fred

I can't find Fred anywhere. What's going on? The only clue I have is a big puddle on the floor. I't looks a bit greyish!
Mrs. Fred

skip68

Oh crap!  I think we just did all this to Fred for nothing.  I just got word that the grey thingy is in Alabama.  

mrsskip68

Quote from: Fred on September 30, 2012, 02:44:47 AM

Lisa you're an angel.  I feel better than I've felt all day. I'm almost my old self again.

Just out of pure curiousity, did you see the "Grey" thing in or near the clothes dryer lint trap?  Lol!!  Second option could be that you just need to drop your trousers, and look down. Anything grey there? Lol! ;)

JB400

Well darn.  Does that mean we have to go there next? Our travel expenses have run a little short.  Hey sorry about all of that Fred.  I hope there's no hard feelings.  Have another jello shot.

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on September 30, 2012, 02:53:51 AM
Quote from: Fred on September 30, 2012, 02:44:47 AM

Don't worry fred, I'VE GOT YOUR BACK!!!! Raised by a Marine, And I'm ARMED! More importantly, I love to to shoot!!!!  :2thumbs:

Just out of pure curiousity, did you see the "Grey" thing in or near the clothes dryer lint trap?  Lol!!  Second option could be that you just need to drop your trousers, and look down. Anything grey there? Lol! ;)

Thanks Lisa, I know you doing your best to be helpful but in all seriousness....................I don't keep my brains in my pants! :nana:  :icon_smile_big:

skip68

Mrs Fred we need you to calm down.   Fred just went through a very traumatic ordeal and I'm guessing he's probably in the shower about now.   Our bad.  But before you start crying about it Fred just remember this happens every day to thousands of men in prison.  

JB400

He just keeps what's supposed to be in his pants on his head. :laugh: :2thumbs:

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2012, 03:01:13 AM
Mrs Fred we need you to calm down.   Fred just went through a very traumatic ordeal and I'm guessing he's probably in the shower about now.   Our bad.  But before you start crying about it Fred just remember this happens every day to thousands of men in prison.  
One other note... just because we done it to you does not mean you can do it to us.  We were just trying to help :2thumbs: