News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Please, please help!

Started by Fred, September 29, 2012, 11:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

I lost something today and I don't know where to find it.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Patronus

Sounds like another duck thread  :-\
'73 Cuda 340 5spd RMS
'69 Charger 383 "Luci"
'08 CRF 450r
'12.5 450SX FE

Fred

You're right, I was just thinking of Jim (this is true) when my fingers started tapping away on the keyboard.

Alaskan_TA

Is Jim lost? I have not seen him around in a while.  :shruggy:

Fred

A383Wing

they are on the couch as we speak

Bryan

skip68

Fred, can you describe what color the item is you lost?   I may have seen it.  Does it have a rounded square thingy on it?   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

The wife reckons it might be grey.

Alaskan_TA

Fred

Well then, help me find it.
The subject is.........please help.

JB400

Mormon friend sent me new message.  It's a long one.  I'll help you out later. :2thumbs:  I can read message later if  your wife has more dessert.

skip68

Have you tried other websites Fred?   You don't want to limit yourself by asking for help finding your grey thing on just one website.   Have you notified the press?   Work with us Fred.   Does this grey thing have a passport?  If so, it might be on a flight leaving the country.  Just sayin.  I'm always cautious of grey things with passports.  This is how people get hurt.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

skip68

Fred, I don't have time for this.   I've got to get back to my thread.  Wait, I think I just saw a grey thingy under my pillow. 

Fred

Fred

Did I mention...............the lower bunk has a better view?

JB400

Well Skip, why didn't you tell me they were trying to leave the country?  Lady next to me on flight talked in here sleep.  I thought she was  :coocoo: until she started to have orgasm.  She said she saw somethingofamabob at the post office behind her.  When she woke up, she didn't know a thing.  14th row, middle seat.  Hers, not mine.  I got her number.

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 30, 2012, 12:59:57 AM
Mormon friend sent me new message.  It's a long one.  I'll help you out later. :2thumbs:  I can read message later if  your wife has more dessert.

All she has left is whipped cream and jello. Will that do?
And she says she can throw in her dressage whip as well.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on September 30, 2012, 01:50:07 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 30, 2012, 12:59:57 AM
Mormon friend sent me new message.  It's a long one.  I'll help you out later. :2thumbs:  I can read message later if  your wife has more dessert.

All she has left is whipped cream and jello. Will that do?
And she says she can through in her dressage whip as well.
That would be fine.  Lady from airport likes jello shots. 

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2012, 01:26:56 AM
Have you tried other websites Fred?   You don't want to limit yourself by asking for help finding your grey thing on just one website.   Have you notified the press?   Work with us Fred.   Does this grey thing have a passport?  If so, it might be on a flight leaving the country.  Just sayin.  I'm always cautious of grey things with passports.  This is how people get hurt.   

No I'd rather keep it all in the family. The scandal could ruin me.
Can we alert customs about Grey thing with passport? It has my face!!!  Can you imagine it..............a grey thing with a passport with a picture of my face in it.

skip68

Good work Stroker400.  Gentleman, I'm not sure what we've got here but it's starting to sound like Fred's grey thingy is the mastermind in a sleeper cell.  We must act quick.  We're going in deep on this one.  Notify the president, get me national security on the line and for God's sake someone get Jim off the couch.  

JB400

Fred, you might want to grab the missus and run. Better change your identity as well.  Don't worry, I'll hold down the fort as long as the jello shots hold out, or I pass out.  Don't worry, me and skip got your back.

Fred

JB400

Maybe you should have a jello shot or two and go lay down.  You don't look so good :eek2:

Fred

LAY DOWN? you've got to be kidding. I'm not making it that easy for you. You can work for it!  :D

skip68

Stroker400, your our best man.   Good to see you're talking one for the team.  We need to start talking in code.  This is what we've been trained for boys.  Stroker400, don't walk the lizard .....I repeat, don't walk the lizard.   Do you copy? ...............do you copy? ..................
Sweet baby Jesus, I think stroker's in trouble.  
Crap, I'll go see if I can find him in the other thread.