News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The BULLSHEET thread (100% bullsheit)

Started by skip68, September 29, 2012, 12:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsskip68

Quote from: twodko on September 29, 2012, 09:01:24 PM
To he known as Chuck the Penetrated, I as a lone minion of this vast forum near and far, I am in awe of your manly fortitude. Your good cheer in the face of ungodly, singed private hair probings leaves no doubt as to your resilience and game face at the spector of unimaginable orifi trauma.
You sir, stand as a beacon of all that is sick and twisted hidden in the dark recesses of all of us who dare to say we are "normal". The ever eroding essence that was Lisa's beloved throbing python of love, her heat seeking moisture missile, her lance of lust will be remembered in this humble forum in deep reverence as the one who stood as shield for the rest of us before the horror of that known as.........

Puhrump and all things rump oriented duck, skeeter, cat or otherwise.

I applaud you.

I think somebody played too many rounds of Dungens And Dragons!!!  :nana:  :lol:
Lisa

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

JB400

Quote from: Fred on September 29, 2012, 07:47:54 PM
Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2012, 07:37:07 PM

Stroker400,  I played a mean joke on you and am sorry.  I will be removing your phone number from the restrooms at the gay bars.  

You mean at the "Initiation Club"? it didn't get it's name for nothing.
Hey, no offense about the phone number.  I swapped phones with a mormon friend of mine that has 5 wives the night before.  Got my own phone back today actually. Skippy, you posted his number, not mine.  I'm disappointed though.  You'd said you'd call to discuss travel plans.  I had to leave without you.  Wait, got text message from my mormon friend.  Ok, now ex friend.  Wait, best friend.  Wife 1 took his phone to church with her to meet her mom.  Mom in law answered his phone.  She's now moving to Illinois.  Wife 1 upset.  Her and wife 2 take kids to park to count ducks and to spot cats.  Wait, another message.  Ex friend.  Wife 3 answered phone.  She did not like hairy ape butt pics.  She got mad and broke windshield on his new Volt, peeled out in 71 Charger.  Oh yeah, I'm in Australia.  Fred's wife serves good food.  Sorry, no left overs.  New message.  Best friend.  Wives 4 & 5 answered phone.  They invited some guy over that is actually straight and a mormon as well.  He has 3 wives.  One looks like Sophia, another Pam, and one more similar to Stephanie Seymour, all in black leather and knee high boots.  Each one brought champagne, strawberries, whip cream, and chocolate.  Sorry Chuck. Fred has bunk beds.  I call dibs on top bunk.  Another message.  Still best friend.  The other guys' 3 wives like him better. They want divorce from this guy so they can run to Vegas and get married to my best friend by cheap Elvis impersonator.  They need place for reception.  Can I give them your number Chuck?

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 30, 2012, 12:20:47 AM
Quote from: Fred on September 29, 2012, 07:47:54 PM
Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2012, 07:37:07 PM

Stroker400,  I played a mean joke on you and am sorry.  I will be removing your phone number from the restrooms at the gay bars.   

You mean at the "Initiation Club"? it didn't get it's name for nothing.
Hey, no offense about the phone number.  I swapped phones with a mormon friend of mine that has 5 wives the night before.  Got my own phone back today actually. Skippy, you posted his number, not mine.  I'm disappointed though.  You'd said you'd call to discuss travel plans.  I had to leave without you.  Wait, got text message from my mormon friend.  Ok, now ex friend.  Wait, best friend.  Wife 1 took his phone to church with her to meet her mom.  Mom in law answered his phone.  She's now moving to Worden.  Wife 1 upset.  Her and wife 2 take kids to park to count ducks and to spot cats.  Wait, another message.  Ex friend.  Wife 3 answered phone.  She did not like hairy ape butt pics.  She got mad and broke windshield on his new Volt, peeled out in 71 Charger.  Oh yeah, I'm in Australia.  Fred's wife serves good food.  Sorry, no left overs.  New message.  Best friend.  Wives 4 & 5 answered phone.  They invited some guy over that is actually straight and a mormon as well.  He has 3 wives.  One looks like Sophia, another Pam, and one more similar to Stephanie Seymour, all in black leather and knee high boots.  Each one brought champagne, strawberries, whip cream, and chocolate.  Sorry Chuck. Fred has bunk beds.  I call dibs on top bunk.  Another message.  Still best friend.  The other guys' 3 wives like him better. They want divorce from this guy so they can run to Vegas and get married to my best friend by cheap Elvis impersonator.  They need place for reception.  Can I give them your number Chuck?

:smilielol: Whatever the f**k you do................don't give them mine!!  :eek2: :eek2:
The top bunk's yours  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Alaskan_TA

skip68

Yes, that would be fine to give my number. 
I can't talk long here because I've got to go back to the other thread and help Fred find a grey thing.   Meet me over in Fred's "please help thread"  before he goes to bed. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

I've saved you the lower bunk skip..............it has a better view.  :D

skip68

Groovy, I accept.   Gotta go, I've got some major stuff going down right now on another thread.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Quote from: Fred on September 30, 2012, 01:41:46 AM
I've saved you the lower bunk skip..............it has a better view.  :D
I'm sorry, I swapped the dirty pictures.  Fred has secret fetish for Chevy's with 6 bangers.

skip68

Sorry boys but we've got a level 7 emergency code grey in Fred's thread so bunk bed has to wait.   

JB400

Quote from: skip68 on September 30, 2012, 02:03:33 AM
Sorry boys but we've got a level 7 emergency code grey in Fred's thread so bunk bed has to wait.  
Why so low? It's looking like level 9 emergency code grey.

Fred

It's all thanks to that giant tropical mosquito that blew in from god only knows where.
I feel

JB400

Skip!!!!  Skip!!!!! Fred don't look so good.  I could really use your help here.

skip68

I copy.  You need to get back to the other thread, over....

Fred

If I don't find that grey thing soon, I won't look at all. 
I need some help and quickly.

JB400

skip68

mrsskip68

OMG!!!!! Grown men,........well i hope you enjoy playing with CHUCK ?!?!?!?!?!
(At least its not alter boys this time!!!! Lol!)  :smilielol: (Just Kidding and no offence!)  :angel:

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! IT KEEP'S HIM OUT OF MY HAIR!!!! LOL!  :2thumbs:

JB400

skip68

Keeps me out of your hair?   See, that's why I keep telling you to shave.   Got to go. 

JB400

UUUHHH  Skip!!! Did you know your wife is packing?  I'm not talking about the leaving kind either.

mrsskip68

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 30, 2012, 02:43:03 AM
UUUHHH  Skip!!! Did you know your wife is packing?  I'm not talking about the leaving kind either.

Lol!  :smilielol:  :2thumbs:  :2guns:  :D

jar1292

OMG all this time I have nightmares of my children growing up with skinny jeans and a funky hair doo. Always wanting them to grow up normal. But I just realized if they are normal now they turn into you guys! I guess I could let them get it out of there system now instead of bottling it up for 30 years! Wait my scanner just went off for the fire department to respond to the bowling ally with a sighting of a grey square but with roundish edges thing, out taking pictures of the stray cats outside the abanded milk barn. This sucks cuz im getting my hunting gear ready for next weekend. (waterfowl season opens and I may see the ducks) gotta go
Restoring a charger is like a saying I heard along time ago "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it".... Jesus I wish I could remember who said that...

nvrbdn

holy cow, i missed some major stuff today. i was putting the new gas tank in and my friends are in turmoil. fred may be awfully sick from the mosquito bite, stroker is now in australia taking care of fred, and skip is on the way?  guess mrs skip is making the party list. :smilielol:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

JB400

Ok we transfered over to the please help thread.  Fred seems to be ok, don't know about skip