News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The BULLSHEET thread (100% bullsheit)

Started by skip68, September 29, 2012, 12:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

the air must be thinner than i thought out there in pahrump
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

A383Wing

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 29, 2012, 03:34:06 PM
our only hope is for you to find a miracle cure from the rain forest jungles from a giant mosquito that has bitten a gay baboon with rotted teeth and mange. good luck finding that mosquito. :2thumbs:

I found that mosquito, it caught me off guard in my mancave the other day (we had quite a storm here with strong winds coming at us from some tropical region) and sunk it's fang..........yes, fang..... into me. Shit did I let out an all mighty yell. Luckily I had a spanner close at hand and was able to clobber it a good one. And even in my bloodied and weakened state I was able to hog tie it and lock it in the trunk of my charger. Eventually the wife showed up and gave me a stiff one........drink I mean and I was able to recover somewhat. So the dilemma is not finding it but rather what to do about it now that we have!

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Hey look everybody, Fred FINALLY got to the point!!!!! :icon_smile_big:

nvrbdn

keep ahold of it fred. we have to figure out how to ship it to vegas to bite chuck. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Fred

nvrbdn

any way to get the venom from that sucking monster and ship it? of course you have to watch for side effects. is your hair falling out yet? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

no, but he is starting to lose his mind....oh, wait...that was already gone...

Bryan

skip68

I'm fading fast guys.  Must ....get ....antidote ......

Fred, come closer, I've got to tell you something .....
Whatever you do, don't slap the fish.   And A383wing, tell Jim it was me that stole his glue. I used it on the ducks ....
Nvrbdn, I leave you everything. 

Wade, I'm leaving you all my 6000 posts. 

Robert, you get the wife & kids.  Don't worry, for $20 the wife does what it's told. 

Stroker400,  I played a mean joke on you and am sorry.  I will be removing your phone number from the restrooms at the gay bars.   

I love you guys man.   Chuck ......
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

I'm worried about Fred. I get the feeling he's staring at me but on closer inspection I see that he's staring at himself.  :scared:
Mrs. Fred

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2012, 07:37:07 PM
I'm fading fast guys.  Must ....get ....antidote ......

Nvrbdn, I leave you everything.  

You promised me everything. And after everything I let you get away with!   :slap: :slap:

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2012, 07:37:07 PM

Stroker400,  I played a mean joke on you and am sorry.  I will be removing your phone number from the restrooms at the gay bars.  

You mean at the "Initiation Club"? it didn't get it's name for nothing.

skip68

I'm thinking about moving to Australia this winter.  What do you think Fred?  Would you like to be neighbors?   I figure I'd stay with you while I look for a place.  How much is the American dollar worth over there? I have 3 of them.   Anywho, let me know.   Just so Mrs Fred doesn't get nervous, I shower almost every day and am potty trained.   Let's get involved!
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

mauve66

i've heard you have to apply to permanently move over their, they limit who gets into their country
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 29, 2012, 06:58:20 PM
any way to get the venom from that sucking monster and ship it? of course you have to watch for side effects. is your hair falling out yet? :shruggy:

Yeah sure but I'm gonna need help!
On the other hand skip seems to have made a remarkable recovery now that he's convinced himself Australia is the place he needs to be. The anticipation has got his adrenelin flowing again and that in turn seems to have cured him. :icon_smile_big:
And it seems the thought of getting close and personal with me as got his juices flowing. :drool5:

Fred

Quote from: mauve66 on September 29, 2012, 08:49:41 PM
i've heard you have to apply to permanently move over their, they limit who gets into their country

With good reason!

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2012, 08:26:23 PM
I'm thinking about moving to Australia this winter.  What do you think Fred?  Would you like to be neighbors?   I figure I'd stay with you while I look for a place.  How much is the American dollar worth over there? I have 3 of them.   Anywho, let me know.   Just so Mrs Fred doesn't get nervous, I shower almost every day and am potty trained.   Let's get involved!

I'm drooling with anticipation.   :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
I feel strange!

twodko

To he known as Chuck the Penetrated, I as a lone minion of this vast forum near and far, I am in awe of your manly fortitude. Your good cheer in the face of ungodly, singed private hair probings leaves no doubt as to your resilience and game face at the spector of unimaginable orifi trauma.
You sir, stand as a beacon of all that is sick and twisted hidden in the dark recesses of all of us who dare to say we are "normal". The ever eroding essence that was Lisa's beloved throbing python of love, her heat seeking moisture missile, her lance of lust will be remembered in this humble forum in deep reverence as the one who stood as shield for the rest of us before the horror of that known as.........

Puhrump and all things rump oriented duck, skeeter, cat or otherwise.

I applaud you.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

skip68

Ahhhh Tom, that's the most beautiful thing anyone's ever said to me.  It made me tear up.     :'(   

Fred

I've booked you a seat on Cockatoo Airways (Australia's finest) skip.................

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

A383Wing

nvrbdn

just remember, if anything ever happens to skip, im taking my computer to a lawyer and use this thread as his last will and testament. :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:  sorry fred :D
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Alaskan_TA

Look at anything he leaves you under a black light before you touch it.  :Twocents:

Fred

Quote from: nvrbdn on September 29, 2012, 09:45:39 PM
just remember, if anything ever happens to skip, im taking my computer to a lawyer and use this thread as his last will and testament. :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:  sorry fred :D

I feel strange   :dance: