News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The BULLSHEET thread (100% bullsheit)

Started by skip68, September 29, 2012, 12:00:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skip68

This thread is dedicated for all post that are completely pure bullshit.   
I'll start ...........
Fred, you can lick my pancreas. 
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

And How is this thread going to be any different than any other thread?

Besides, who said you can start first?  We should have done this more democraticly, and took a poll.

Alaskan_TA

For BS, see the thread at http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95480.0.html

Do not open it if you are not fully prepared for some real BS.  :Twocents:

I warned you........

68X426

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 29, 2012, 12:07:29 AM
And How is this thread going to be any different than any other thread?

You mean any other SKIP thread.

So that's exactly what I'll do, skip this thread.

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

Alaskan_TA

6000 posts? He must have a large farm.

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2012, 12:00:03 AM
I'll start ...........

And how am I suppose to do that?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2012, 12:40:32 AM
Thanks for not posting.  ..........

Don't thank me yet..............I'm not done.

JB400

Let's leave somethings to the imagination :eek2:

Fred

Quote from: Fred on September 29, 2012, 12:50:51 AM
Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2012, 12:00:03 AM
I'll start ...........

And how am I suppose to do that?

It's alright, I figured it out.
Get yourself ready........I'm coming.

Fred

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 29, 2012, 01:01:05 AM
Quote from: Fred on September 29, 2012, 12:59:19 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 29, 2012, 12:53:13 AM
Let's leave somethings to the imagination :eek2:

WHY?
I think you'll figure it out :2thumbs:

But some people's imagination's are no good..............they need all the help they can get.   :icon_smile_big:

JB400

skip68

I can't post much more.   The words are harder to type.  Some of you k.now. my condition and. Most don't.  Thank you for letting me be your friends.  8 years is a long run especially when they said I'd only have 3-4 years.   I'm typing this myself without Mrs skips.  I knows some of you things I'm kidding BUT. That's what's made this site good for me.  Please, please check on my wife (Mrs skip68) Lisa Thomas from Tim to time.  I know my jokes have been fun but I've lived through you all and will still.  I reelly wish I could meet some of yo but in my heart I already have.   I'm planning a goodbye tomorrow but I feel I need to say it now.  Dc.com made me feel alive and important.  I want to k

JB400

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2012, 01:32:12 AM
I can't post much more.   The words are harder to type.  Some of you k.now. my condition and. Most don't.  Thank you for letting me be your friends.  8 years is a long run especially when they said I'd only have 3-4 years.   I'm typing this myself without Mrs skips.  I knows some of you things I'm kidding BUT. That's what's made this site good for me.  Please, please check on my wife (Mrs skip68) Lisa Thomas from Tim to time.  I know my jokes have been fun but I've lived through you all and will still.  I reelly wish I could meet some of yo but in my heart I already have.   I'm planning a goodbye tomorrow but I feel I need to say it now.  Dc.com made me feel alive and important.  I want to k

Is this really you Chuck?
Or is this really you MoparManJim?

Fred

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on September 29, 2012, 01:42:39 AM
Are you leaving?   :'( :'(

Of course not. He wouldn't have anywhere to go.   Besides, you can checkout but you can never leave. :nana:

Fred

Quote from: skip68 on September 29, 2012, 01:32:12 AM

Geez skip, have you been probed again?  I hope you're wearing your tutu. (just in case)

skip68

Man, the bullsheet is getting me now.   Can't .......hold ..........on........much ..........longer.   here comes some more.    ...

Two plus two is four,
Four is the number of ducks missing,

The couch vibrates at night,
It must be the work of a demon,

We need new material,
I guess I'll go eat some cereal.   

68coronetGLwannabe

I pointed to two old drunks sitting across the bar from us and told my friend
"That's us in 10 years".
He said "That's a mirror, dip-shit!

bull

At first glance I thought the thread title said buildsheet and thought 'oh, how useful', but then when I saw who authored it and was therefore compelled to go back and double check the spelling. Yup, so much for that.

JB400

Quote from: bull on September 29, 2012, 02:29:44 PM
At first glance I thought the thread title said buildsheet and thought 'oh, how useful', but then when I saw who authored it and was therefore compelled to go back andI double check the spelling. Yup, so much for that.
I think this thread was meant for you anyway.

BigBlackDodge

In for the win!

;D

BBD

nvrbdn

dont worry about lisa chuck. you have a beautiful wife, so the single guys on here would be happy to check on her for you. your witty and knowledgeable posts will be missed. our only hope is for you to find a miracle cure from the rain forest jungles from a giant mosquito that has bitten a gay baboon with rotted teeth and mange. good luck finding that mosquito. :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House