News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This is nice 73 4 speed....

Started by 1974dodgecharger, September 20, 2012, 07:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

This has been posted before roughly 5 months ago I believe. Back then he wanted 6500 (before that he wanted 8k) and I offered him 6k 5 months ago and he didnt want to sell it since he claimed it was too low, but obviously he has gone lower  ::) so if anyone is interested is a 4 speed 400 seems like ralley edition.

this time if he took 3k I would go take it right now due to the 4 speed.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3278939956.html

Nacho-RT74

amazing hasn't been sold... If you ask me, on a fast view the $8K price wasn't totally bad... if you think is a 4 speed Ralley... then detailing maybe can be lower due conditions ( interior ? )  maybe $6.5K ?, yes, but dunno why now that lower and still there

Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Scaregrabber

$4500 seems very fair. Anywhere else in the country it would have sold by now I bet. Jeez, I wonder if he could handle my 1150. You seen the car right, it's Az rustfree?

Sheldon

Chargerguy74

Cool car. I'd like to see the fender tag. There is another out there, but I'm not sure if it's still for sale, or where it was exactly. It was the white 74 400HP 4 speed with V6R side stripes and blacked out hood. If it was up here I would've grabbed it by now.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

John_Kunkel

The needed bodywork is probably scaring off some potential buyers. Kinda strange to see the big alternator on a low-optioned car.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: John_Kunkel on September 21, 2012, 01:30:27 PM

The needed bodywork is probably scaring off some potential buyers. Kinda strange to see the big alternator on a low-optioned car.

some of the panels are dented in, but to me thats a lot better than cancer rust. LIke I said though 5 months ago this guy was pretty cocky saying 'its a charger the value will go up up up up' he said. Thats when I offered him 6k when at the time he wanted 6500, but in rebuttal he said thats an embarrasment offer and never texted back to me.

Obviously he is now lowered it a good deal and to be honest I dont see it selling even at 4500 bucks I say 3k now only becuase he didnt take my 6k 5 months ago  ::)

Scaregrabber

I'd rather hammer and dolly metal than weld and grind. Is it an original big block car? Do you recall the original colour? Sorry to ask you but I don't imagine I'll get much proper info out of the owner when I call...

Sheldon

EccentricMagpies

:2thumbs:

Yeah....that is a nice price

Not sure if this is the same white 400-4spd car you are referring to but there was/is one on ForBbodiesonly....think he was starting at 9or10 k...  
Not sure if this yellow one is a rallye, but a BB4spd SE is pretty nice at that price...plus AZ metal
'74 Rallye 4spd (WH23L4) (1 of 94)
'74 Rallye Auto (WH23L4) (quad black)
'69 Swinger 340 - 4spd
'70 Duster 340 - 4spd

Chargerguy74

Yeah, I think we're talking about the same car.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002