News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

D100 with six pack...

Started by 1974dodgecharger, September 13, 2012, 03:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1974dodgecharger

hahaha..now this be fun to have D100, 400, 6 pack, crusing along with so much powver...

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3239037717.html

1BAD68

WOW 4grand, that truck would be sold so fast up here in Wisconsin

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: 1BAD68 on September 13, 2012, 04:09:46 PM
WOW 4grand, that truck would be sold so fast up here in Wisconsin

its been up for awhile now keeps refreshing it. If it was 3k I would snatch it up and put a blower on it.

JB400

Your buying a motor and getting a truck for free.  Sounds pretty darn good to me :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

1974dodgecharger

I agree the 6 pack alone is worth 1500 if taken apart etc...to sell....engine is 1k or so....so yeah 500 dolla truck.

HANDM

Hmmmm....... Just picked up a 72 D200 Camper 9000 from a buddy of mine (for free)

I talked to the old man who owned it before (father in law) and he tells me the 440 in it has been balanced and blueprinted, ported and polished and all other fun stuff and that he spent over ten grand on it back in the early 90's. He also said that he rarely drove it after that as it had the usual "mopar" issues

Claims it has 500 HP but  :shruggy: till I drive it. I am still working out some issues from it sitting so long. No rust though and the interior is nearly mint......er well  :laugh:

Here are some pics

No six pak sadly......  :'(

1974dodgecharger

Well I talked to the owner he said the 6 pick runs like a champ.  One thing that turned me off was his saying, 'The engine was built right and its a mopar and it wont DIE'

Trulyvintage

The build was in 91' ...

It has been raced several times ....

No telling how long it has sat ....

Phoenix has population of 3 million plus ....

That truck ain't sellin' for a good reason ....  :scratchchin:

Jim
:drive:

Indygenerallee

QuoteThe build was in 91' ...

It has been raced several times ....

No telling how long it has sat ....

Phoenix has population of 3 million plus ....

That truck ain't sellin' for a good reason .... 

Alot of people don't have cash!! I sell cars and see it every day! now versus six years ago is night and day...
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

Trulyvintage

No argument there ...

But, it has been a busy year for me moving cars all over the country

So .... vehicles are selling

I also know the Phoenix market ...   :scratchchin:

If that truck has been on CL for awhile - something isn't kosher with it

Just my  :Twocents:

Jim

1974dodgecharger

You are correct, I have saw it now for 3 months he keeps relisting it though I do have the spare cash for it.
Quote from: Trulyvintage on September 15, 2012, 03:06:25 AM
No argument there ...

But, it has been a busy year for me moving cars all over the country

So .... vehicles are selling

I also know the Phoenix market ...   :scratchchin:

If that truck has been on CL for awhile - something isn't kosher with it

Just my  :Twocents:

Jim

XS29L

I had an '86 D100 short box (bought new) in '97 I pulled out the 318 and 4 spd and installed a '74 440 and 727 ,changed the 3.21 gears to 3.55.  That truck was a lot of fun and it made a great tow rig for my bracket car. Never had it on the strip but I beat a guy that had a 318 '68 Coronet and the Coronet ran 13.70-13.80 all day long.  Boy do I miss that old truck.
MOPAR OR NO CAR !!