News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WOW Talk about beat with the ugly stick...

Started by Indygenerallee, September 11, 2012, 09:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

damn Juggalos are errwhere.

looks like they went for the "green fo' da money, gold fo' da honey" theme.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Indygenerallee

Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

areibel

Quote from: Red 70 R/T 493 on September 11, 2012, 11:17:20 PM
"Makes on the road 30-32 mph?" What the heck does that mean?

Maybe he means it craps out when you reach 30-32 MPH?  :lol:

chargerboy69

"ALMOST $10,000 INVESTED".

Does that include all the gas he pumped in it since 1991, because there is no way he has even half that in that POS.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: chargerboy69 on September 12, 2012, 06:42:44 PM

Does that include all the gas he pumped in it since 1991, because there is no way he has even half that in that POS.

I love when people say 'Invested'.  If you use that terminology, you're a piss-poor investor.   The proper term is 'sunk into it'.  Like the titanic, that money's never coming back.     
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Fred

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on September 19, 2012, 07:24:09 PM
Quote from: chargerboy69 on September 12, 2012, 06:42:44 PM

I love when people say 'Invested'.  If you use that terminology, you're a piss-poor investor.   The proper term is 'sunk into it'.  Like the titanic, that money's never coming back.     

You got that right.  :yesnod:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Robert96

Stroker 400 has the right idea. That was made for one night of insane fun! End of the night ..... DESTROY IT!!!!!

JB400

Quote from: Robert96 on September 20, 2012, 03:03:21 PM
Stroker 400 has the right idea. That was made for one night of insane fun! End of the night ..... DESTROY IT!!!!!
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :smilielol: :smilielol: