News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where does this plug in to???

Started by Ex President, September 08, 2012, 02:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ex President

This is on the opposite end of my 3 prong "69 model" NSS wiring harness... Has just been sitting behind the back of the motor for some time now apparently. I figure it has something to do with my Reverse Lights, because they have never worked since i've owned the car. 

BTW: My car was originally a column shift car but is now shifted with a B&M Floor shifter...

Thanks!

poppa

On mine the reverse lights are from a connector on the bulkhead (engine side). Two wires ,connector is side by side and slightly slanted. A pic of your bulkhead may help. I don't have a connector like that at all,doesn't mean mine is correct.
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

Chryco Psycho

looks like the 3 wires plug down the the auto trans , 2 black are the power in & out to the reverse lights & the brown grounds at the NSS switch in the trans preventing it from starting except in P & N

Ex President

Yea, my schematic shows that the wire colors correspond to the reverse light circuit, but there's just no place for this to plug in to.

The wires on my schematic actually run straight into the bulk head in the C and D slot on the lower most plug... Problem is, those spots are already occupied by wires.  :-\ 

poppa

Mine is a 4 spd , that's why I haven't seen a plug like that. Where do the wires from the bulkhead go? Pic?
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.