News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Patience pays off! Dial up beware!!!!!!

Started by kikgas01, August 29, 2012, 08:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hatersaurusrex

People are dumb enough to believe that GL's came from the factory??? Really?   Car = 1969.  TV Show = 1979.  Even if you knew zero about Mopars... or even if you knew nothing about cars at all, you should be able to figure that out.   
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: hatersaurusrex on December 31, 2012, 04:37:00 PM
People are dumb enough to believe that GL's came from the factory??? Really?   Car = 1969.  TV Show = 1979.  Even if you knew zero about Mopars... or even if you knew nothing about cars at all, you should be able to figure that out.   

Theres a guy on Egay right now that claims this  :icon_smile_big: The shit is funny he claimed its a special order from Dodge in 69 for the movie.....He is obviously a FLIPPER!!!

TUFCAT

Quote from: kikgas01 on August 29, 2012, 09:27:24 PM
I have looked for 20 years for a solid Charger and I am planning on keeping this one unless someone offered stupid money for it. Trunk floor, floors and everything are nice. Bumpers need re chromed and a new vinyal top eventually.

Happy Days!

TUFCAT

Quote from: kikgas01 on August 30, 2012, 03:05:07 PM
BB1 it was great talking with you. If it goes anyplace, it goes back to you bud.

Being cool.

TUFCAT

Quote from: kikgas01 on August 31, 2012, 11:08:40 PM
You just want to pick up the car and make it right again? :2thumbs: That would be cool! There are a few issues that I would love you to fix being it`s your car. You know everything about it already. I KNOW you could drive it home with no issues except the speedometer bouncing real bad. From 150 to 30 mph lolol.

:popcrn:

TUFCAT

Quote from: kikgas01 on September 02, 2012, 08:42:07 AM
Money is the thing right now. One in this shape will be expensive. Real expensive.

Things are starting to turn....

TUFCAT

TUFCAT

Quote from: kikgas01 on September 19, 2012, 04:20:15 PM
Still doing small things to it..... Bout to take it to BB1 for the winter and really get some things done to it.

Sounds like she's still a keeper...

TUFCAT

TUFCAT

Quote from: kikgas01 on December 29, 2012, 10:15:46 PM
BB1 your so full of shit. You felt ike a idiot and apologized to me after getting your balls busted. I said find a car in the same shape and I will trade you you whiner. I didn`t want to sell it to you for a profit BUT YOU couldn`t find one for 10k that is in this shape to trade. Now you cry like a baby...... It`s ok. :pity:

Uh Oh....did something go wrong?  :smilie_help:

cdr

LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

DadsCharger00

Boy tuffcat.....where you going with this  :shruggy:   :rofl:

TUFCAT

JB400

Quote from: DadsCharger00 on December 31, 2012, 10:37:42 PM
Boy tuffcat.....where you going with this  :shruggy:   :rofl:
I want to comment, but I'm going to excercise some restraint :smilielol:

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: TUFCAT on December 31, 2012, 10:29:14 PM
Quote from: kikgas01 on December 29, 2012, 10:15:46 PM
BB1 your so full of shit. You felt ike a idiot and apologized to me after getting your balls busted. I said find a car in the same shape and I will trade you you whiner. I didn`t want to sell it to you for a profit BUT YOU couldn`t find one for 10k that is in this shape to trade. Now you cry like a baby...... It`s ok. :pity:

Uh Oh....did something go wrong?  :smilie_help:

Based on that quote alone you can tell where he was going with this and its obvious.

he reminds me of one of those folks who has a charger lying around and when someone offers him some cash for it he demands more even though its not worth more and then threatens to take it to the crusher instead of selling it.

alas....I will turn this into a GL if no one buys at my price  ::)

BB1

It shows you what he was doing to me to get my hopes up. Like a Mom would do you to a child,
totally childish.
My red flags where going off the more he wrote, which was hard to read considering his lack of sentence structure.

I'm done with this tread, see you out in DC land. Atleast we all know now, lets put it to bed.

Your the best Tuffy  :2thumbs:
Delete my profile

2Gunz

I dont understand this at all.

You offered 15,000 correct?

He's selling for 17,000?

The person who buys it is going to talk him down anyway.

Maybe he "loses" a few bucks selling it to you.

But with your history with that car, if it where me selling it, I would be ok with not making as much as I had hoped.

Only thing that does make sense is that uts 17,000 in the ad, you show up and love it, then all of a sudden it become $20,000

Daytona R/T SE

Forget the drama, I just wish I had an "A" body to trade for it ! :drool5:

But...

All I have are B's...C's...and Y's...:cryin:

And nothing worth that kind of money...  :bawling: