News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bieber video! .....and a 68 Charger

Started by Hemidog, August 14, 2012, 03:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidog

My friends "kindly" informed me that I and Bieber have the same car in common  :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4em3LKQCAQ&feature=related

Love the Madsen part at the end.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Looks like buffed silver?  Anyone know the car?  Love the shoulder belts.

Seems like the Bieb likes cars in his vids.....Has the Will I Am Corvette that WCC built for him in this vid along with a sweet 442 'vert & others....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GuqB1BQVr4
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on August 14, 2012, 04:02:45 PM
Looks like buffed silver?  Anyone know the car?  Love the shoulder belts.

Seems like the Bieb likes cars in his vids.....Has the Will I Am Corvette that WCC built for him in this vid along with a sweet 442 'vert & others....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GuqB1BQVr4
Yup the Will I am vette has wheels with white on the out side to look like white walls  , then it just has the little rubber band tires .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

chargerboy69

Car looks cool.

As a side note, remember when singers did not have all that electric crap done to their voices to make them sound good. . . or in his case tolerable. . . just saying.

For a great song with some cool Mopars our very own KWS has a great song/video.  And the kid can play.  :2thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsSaObejUuo
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Bob T

Quote from: chargerboy69 on August 14, 2012, 04:55:32 PM
Car looks cool.

As a side note, remember when singers did not have all that electric crap done to their voices to make them sound good. . . or in his case tolerable. . . just saying.

For a great song with some cool Mopars our very own KWS has a great song/video.  And the kid can play.  :2thumbs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsSaObejUuo

Check out the 68 R/T stripes on KWS' black 2nd guitar . Nice one  :coolgleamA:
Good tune too 
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Brass

bull

Quote from: Brass on August 14, 2012, 07:55:47 PM
Quote from: Hemidog on August 14, 2012, 03:06:42 PM
Love the Madsen part at the end.

HA!  Me too.   :cheers:

Me three. Looks like a good time. :icon_smile_big:

If he was really driving that car (aside from that being a very frightening thing) they probably had to fit him with elevator boots so he could reach the pedals. I imagine he's looking forward to hitting puberty soon.

Anyway, here's some stills so the rest of you aren't needlessly subjected to the misery.

bull

:scratchchin:

Ghoste

Great choice by whoever produced the video, Bieber still sucks. :lol:

69bronzeT5

He didn't drive the car.......Corey Eubanks did. He used to be one of the main stunt guys on the Dukes :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bull

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 15, 2012, 02:42:02 AM
He didn't drive the car.......Corey Eubanks did. He used to be one of the main stunt guys on the Dukes :2thumbs:

I think pee-wee might have done a little driving because they show him at the wheel with the car moving (not during stunts). But then my bet is that the car was sitting on a trailer when they shot that part.

1974dodgecharger

could he see over the steering wheel?

Darkman

Nice car. Song isn't too bad either.

Guess everyone hates Bieber because he is filthy stinking rich and has millions of girls (both young and old) drooling over him. 
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

bull

Quote from: Darkman on August 15, 2012, 05:36:33 PM

Guess everyone hates Bieber because he is filthy stinking rich and has millions of girls (both young and old) drooling over him. 

No, being annoyed by candya$$ pretty boys is actually pretty common. There's lots of famous, filthy stinking rich guys I'm sure most of us are very ok with.

hatersaurusrex

Quote from: bull on August 15, 2012, 06:35:15 PM

No, being annoyed by candya$$ pretty boys is actually pretty common. There's lots of famous, filthy stinking rich guys I'm sure most of us are very ok with.

Yeah if Bob Dylan did a vid with a '68 I'd be wishing I rode shotgun.
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Ghoste

Especially if their fans are responding much less to any perceived "talent" than they are a corporate marketing campaign.

Darkman

That being the distinguishing factor. No one would have a problem with him if he was a little older and a little more manly.
Make it idiot proof, and somebody will make a better idiot!

If you think Education is difficult, try being stupid!

bull

Quote from: Darkman on August 16, 2012, 07:06:21 PM

That being the distinguishing factor. No one would have a problem with him if he was a little older and a little more manly.

He reminds me of a white Michael Jackson. Well, whiter.

Ghoste

Quote from: Darkman on August 16, 2012, 07:06:21 PM

If he was older and more manly would be a start but would he be willing to swallow a talent pill?

sixpack70

Dang, I should have scrolled down to look at the stills instead of enduring the video. The video actually turned out ok in the end when Bieber got a beat down by a cool actor, Michael Madsen. I like the Charger. You just can't beat the body style of the car.
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

Mytur Binsdirti

Song isn't too bad either.

My God, what has happened to the music industry? Thank goodness I am old enough to have lived through a time when the AT40 consisted of such acts as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who, Jethro Tull, Deep Purple, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, etc. In comparison, Justin Bieber is just a low-talent little dweeb.

moparstuart

Quote from: Mytur Binsdirti on August 17, 2012, 06:52:51 PM
Song isn't too bad either.

My God, what has happened to the music industry? Thank goodness I am old enough to have lived through a time when the AT40 consisted of such acts as Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who, Jethro Tull, Deep Purple, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, etc. In comparison, Justin Bieber is just a low-talent little dweeb.
my god we actually agree on something     great taste in music  dick   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :cheers:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

myk

No way that little girly-man was driving that '68.  Doesn't he have a 'Benz that covered in gold or some stupid s**t?  That's the only type of car that he belongs in...

Ghoste

Not unlike the Spice Girls and the Daytona a few years ago.  The manufactured pop bands go into the where are they now file and the cars remain just as cool.

1974dodgecharger

Quote from: myk on August 17, 2012, 08:51:49 PM
No way that little girly-man was driving that '68.  Doesn't he have a 'Benz that covered in gold or some stupid s**t?  That's the only type of car that he belongs in...

he has a ferrari he bought....

As for Beiber not his fault that there is a market for his how he is....shoot if there was a market for me....I would get some haters too.