News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vermont man uses tractor to flatten 8 police cars

Started by ChgrSteve67, August 03, 2012, 04:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChgrSteve67

You know this guy is going to be a hero in the local pokey.

A man driving a farm tractor ran over eight vehicles in the parking lot of a Vermont police station in an apparent revenge scheme, according to local reports.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/08/03/13103499-vermont-man-uses-tractor-to-flatten-8-police-cars?lite

RallyeMike

I'm sure his problems are going to be much better now.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

mrsskip68

Im sure the tax payers in Vermont really appreciate that!! What a dips*%t!  :rotz:
Lisa

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

Todd Wilson

bull

Chryco Psycho

I can't see making leaving the scene of an accident sticking .... what accident  :hah:

myk

I wonder if he tried to get away afterwards in a high speed pursuit...
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

squeakfinder

Quote from: myk on August 03, 2012, 10:40:39 PM

They didn't have any cars left to do a pursuit.     :eek2:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

A383Wing

200MPH

Charger

TheGhost

It's okay.  They were only crown vics and impalas.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Bobs69

he has obviously brought down a world of hurt on himself.  although I can't help but wonder the feeling of satisfaction he had when he mounted the first couple of cars, and if that feeling increasedy as he continued to drive.

Bobs69

he has obviously brought down a world of hurt on himself.  although I can't help but wonder the feeling of satisfaction he had when he mounted the first couple of cars, and if that feeling increased as he continued to drive.

Cooter

Quote from: mrsskip68 on August 03, 2012, 06:13:57 PM
Im sure the tax payers in Vermont really appreciate that!! What a dips*%t!  :rotz:
Lisa

Exactly...Go after the cops PERSONAL cars...
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Mike DC

I'm curious what happened that drove him to this.  There's probably more of a story than we will ever hear. 

myk

Quote from: squeakfinder on August 03, 2012, 11:05:09 PM
Quote from: myk on August 03, 2012, 10:40:39 PM

Lol well they could've run after him and it still would've been a close chase...

They didn't have any cars left to do a pursuit.     :eek2:
"imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/mB3ii4B"><a href="//imgur.com/a/mB3ii4B"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js"

Mytur Binsdirti

Somehow, I find this story to be comical and a tad bit righteous. Wouldn't we all like to retaliate against the law every once in a while?

skip68

Quote from: Bobs69 on August 04, 2012, 01:24:45 PM
he has obviously brought down a world of hurt on himself.  although I can't help but wonder the feeling of satisfaction he had when he mounted the first couple of cars, and if that feeling increasedy as he continued to drive.
Quote from: Bobs69 on August 04, 2012, 01:25:55 PM
he has obviously brought down a world of hurt on himself.  although I can't help but wonder the feeling of satisfaction he had when he mounted the first couple of cars, and if that feeling increased as he continued to drive.

Great!  Now they got Bob stuttering again.   
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Silver R/T

Quote from: 200MPH on August 04, 2012, 11:19:59 AM
hmm maybe he got tired of being harassed....
True, if they're anything like local cops then I understand him.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bakerhillpins

Quote from: bull on August 03, 2012, 06:36:49 PM
Wow, what a genius. :rotz:

Yea, they are all over up here.  Lets see here, there was the guy who used a front end loader to push his single wide over the hill. Why? Because his girlfriend pissed him off and was inside. And the guy who took the short cut home over the frozen lake....  in his Bulldozer. Made it 100 yards before he sunk like a stone and was removed from the gene pool.   :brickwall:

This kind of stuff is always in the paper. :rotz:  
One great wife (Life is good)
14 RAM 1500 5.7 Hemi Crew Cab (crap hauler)
69 Dodge Charger R/T, Q5, C6X, V1X, V88  (Life is WAY better)
96' VFR750 (Sweet)
Capt. Lyme Vol. Fire

"Inspiration is for amateurs - the rest of us just show up and get to work." -Chuck Close
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." -Albert Einstein
Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.
Science flies you to the moon, Religion flies you into buildings.

nvrbdn

why would the cars be parked so close to each other for that to be possible???? :shruggy:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Old Moparz

Reminds me of the whacko in San Diego that stole the military tank & flattened out everything in his path.

Stolen Tank Story & Video.....
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2011/may/17/stolen-tank-rampaged-san-diego-streets-16-years-ag/
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Old Moparz

Quote from: nvrbdn on August 06, 2012, 02:26:49 PM
why would the cars be parked so close to each other for that to be possible???? :shruggy:

That's how parking lots work. The idea is to park one car adjacent to another, then another, then another. You end up with an easy target for potheads with tractors.   :lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

nvrbdn

those cars are so close you would have to crawl through the windows from one car to the other to get out of the last car.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House