News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this really where we're heading?

Started by Fred, July 25, 2012, 08:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

> Ordering a pizza in 2015?

> This is funny, but the scary part about it is that it's probably not too far away from being reality.
> Want to know how to order a pizza in 2015? Click the link and see turn up the volume listen closely watch the pointer carefully!

> Click here:
http://aclu.org/pizza/images/screen.swf

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

A383Wing

I think we'll all start ordering pizza using Freds phone number

Bryan  :D

Fred

The cat will be out of the bag then.  :icon_smile_big:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

hatersaurusrex

The amazing part to me is that the link at the end directs you to the ACLU website.   I thought all they cared about was getting child molesters out of jail and making sure noone used the term 'gyp' anymore... :) :)
[ŌŌ]ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ[ŌŌ] = 68
[ŌŌ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖƖ][ŌŌ] = 69
(ŌŌ)[ƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗƗ](ŌŌ) = 70

Mytur Binsdirti

mauve66

this place in town called teriyaki madness has all my info from the last itme i ordered from them, phone, items, payments, how long ago, add in a government funded program to "prevent someone from stealing my info" and they'll be there in no time
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

ChgrSteve67

My local pizza parlor has all of my info in thier system and its tied into caller id so when I call I can just tell them send me the same as last time. I always pay with cash so there is no credit card on file.