News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1969-1/2 A12 cars and values

Started by Ghoste, July 24, 2012, 08:13:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paironines

No not craigslist, the guy that owns the Butterscotch Bee also owns the butterscotch A12 runner although its the only one I havnt seen personally.

MOPAR FANATIC

:brickwall: at mopars in the park  a month or so ago there was a A-12 CLONE just getting done from restoration and look awesome.hemi orange with black tail stripe,it was priced at i thinki it was $13.500.00

i basically said sold till i looked inside the interior and noticed the shifter on the column.if it would have been a four speed it would be sitting in my garage,
still should  have considered it now when i think of it and threw in a four speed.  :brickwall:

didn't even write the guys phone no. down.  :scratchchin:

there were some d.c.com members out there,did you guys check this car out.i thought it was a awesome deal.  :drool5:

Vainglory, Esq.

I think the clones have probably come down in value the most. The "real" stuff is still holding on okay, all things considered. But we've all taken a hit. :eek2: