News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hows the Chrysler cruising in Edmonton

Started by Aussie R/T, July 24, 2012, 12:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussie R/T

Quick up date my Son who is just turned 20 is holidaying in Canada after moving from Athabasca to now be in Edmonton and is staying with friends for a week.Wondering is there anyone with a buffed up Dodge/Plymouth that would like a couple of passengers for a cruise in the next week.He will be in Edmonton untill Monday 30th be great to here from anyone in the chrysler community that would like to go for a cruise. :2thumbs:

Aussie R/T

Gee it would be great if there was an owner of a Viper,Daytona,Superbird or even an R/T who would be keen on a cruise through Edmonton with a great young man from Australia. :nana: PS this is not a scam my Son has worked his backside off to pay for this trip.

DC_1

Probably have better luck getting a ride in a pick up truck.....  :D

I haven't seen many members on here from Edmonton, although I think Magnumcharger is from that area. I also recall a member who has a 70 in his avatar pic and is from that area. I can't think of his screen name at the moment.

Aussie R/T

Thanks for that.Can only ask and see what comes of it.

Chryco Psycho

I have a number of friends from when I used to live there , lots of Mopars in Edmonton , some do not have a computer so I cannot reach them There were 2 Kramer bros there , they had everything from Hemi Darts , Chargers , SS Hemi Plymouths etc .

Back N Black

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 25, 2012, 07:42:47 AM
I have a number of friends from when I used to live there , lots of Mopars in Edmonton , some do not have a computer so I cannot reach them There were 2 Kramer bros there , they had everything from Hemi Darts , Chargers , SS Hemi Plymouths etc .

I didn't realise you were living in Panama? Cool

Aussie R/T

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on July 25, 2012, 07:42:47 AM
Kramer Bros sound like cool Mopar guys, be nice if my son could catch up with them so Brendan get some V8 Muscle under his belt.The eldest son has a pretty powerful inline Turbo 6 making over 500 RWHP so be good to get some balance in his life.Full credit to mick after doing all the work on the old ford ute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INeCW7uU6aQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player